The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? How do you know this? Lounging at home by your own private pool just isn’t good enough for Beggy huh? If she is abroad, what’s the bets it’s all been #gifted
Saw something on
Really? How do you know this? Lounging at home by your own private pool just isn’t good enough for Beggy huh? If she is abroad, what’s the bets it’s all been #gifted
saw a post from Sani with a thank you note from “family Doyle” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
That family Doyle nonsense really grinds my gears. Her delusions of grandeur are astronomical
Its so cliche for them to go somewhere like this. All bog standard 'monied' people's holiday. With their funds they could go to some amazing places but they go for the gram every time

Reactions: 2
Its so cliche for them to go somewhere like this. All bog standard 'monied' people's holiday. With their funds they could go to some amazing places but they go for the gram every time
HIDEOUS. I actually can’t bear the thought of a holiday where you have to keep up appearances, get made up for breakfast, have to be ‘in’ with the management (who are fakey fake nice to your face), drink expensive champagne from 11am, all matchy matchy in white. My idea of a holiday is rolling up for a buffet breakfast sporting huge sunglasses and a major hangover then starting on the cocktails at midday with only my genuine, loving and really fun husband by side. I would never want her I HAVE MONEY. LOOK AT ME AND MY MONEY life. Like I said, hideous

Reactions: 7
HIDEOUS. I actually can’t bear the thought of a holiday where you have to keep up appearances, get made up for breakfast, have to be ‘in’ with the management (who are fakey fake nice to your face), drink expensive champagne from 11am, all matchy matchy in white. My idea of a holiday is rolling up for a buffet breakfast sporting huge sunglasses and a major hangover then starting on the cocktails at midday with only my genuine, loving and really fun husband by side. I would never want her I HAVE MONEY. LOOK AT ME AND MY MONEY life. Like I said, hideous
I think it must be a constant pressure to keep up. Not the life for me

I think it must be a constant pressure to keep up. Not the life for me
I think she thinks that’s fun, or good, or that because she has the money to keep up, they attract the best of friends - or certainly better than ‘our’ friends. And that all her money means that her children are happier than others. But it’s simply not true. Without ALL THAT MONEY, she would be a very lonely person indeed. Possibly even lonelier than she is now, relying on her instagram sheeple to validate her very existence. Sorry, I got a bit carried away!

Reactions: 4
Profile now on private... my guess she has done this so Sani doesn’t tag her?

Narcissists need a continuous supply of external validation in order to feel good about themselves.They have self-esteem issues and so by donning a false self facade, they keep their self-doubt at bay and convince everyone that they are special. She does this by showing off the material things she possess (grandiose house, clothes, luxury travel), by bragging about her accomplishments in business (awards) or activity (exercising) or by spouting holier-than-thou views from kindness to positivity to racism! All, so her followers can oooh and ahhh and feed her ego!

I follow a few of her kind - very wealthy and privileged - but none tops her. Not only on the greedy side of begging for stuff and the constant ad/aff link/PR but the flaunting off of every aspect of her “perfect” life.🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i had to unfollow her a while back when she said she was going to Cornwall because i thought she'd get a gifted stay to a place i was going to pay an arm and a leg for and i just couldnt stand the thought of it. yes i admit i would be jealous in that context.

The whole thing and these influencers getting gifted stays in holiday lets, Hello Fresh food boxes and free school shoes is disgusting!!! The fashionable Pan’s daughter has been gifted two pairs of school shoes in recent days, which 4 year old needs two pairs of school shoes? Shame on you Debs for accepting them! I understand that some small companies may need the exposure & business but why gift to these women who could afford it anyway??? ... and then sell the gifted products on, via their eBay or preloved private insta accounts!!! When some families can’t afford to put food on their tables or buy their children new shoes to return to school In September. Maybe they should find a influencer who is a key worker (there are many out there BTW) ... but no they go for the greedy rich witches with large accounts who can afford to buy their followers. Sad times all round.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This woman is so stuck up and vile! She loves to flaunt her wealth but also the many freebies she gets!!! She is definitely abroad atm - never had a problem before sharing her many getaways but knows it may not go down so well in the current climate!

Reactions: 8
She won’t want to have to quarantine if Greece goes on the list hence why she has kept quiet.

Reactions: 2
She won’t want to have to quarantine if Greece goes on the list hence why she has kept quiet.
This is straight from the RVK Loves playbook who had a recent holiday to Italy but had her phone on airplane mode throughout 🙄. Funny how family time is suddenly so important when there is a risk of quarantine.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The whole thing and these influencers getting gifted stays in holiday lets, Hello Fresh food boxes and free school shoes is disgusting!!! The fashionable Pan’s daughter has been gifted two pairs of school shoes in recent days, which 4 year old needs two pairs of school shoes? Shame on you Debs for accepting them! I understand that some small companies may need the exposure & business but why gift to these women who could afford it anyway??? ... and then sell the gifted products on, via their eBay or preloved private insta accounts!!! When some families can’t afford to put food on their tables or buy their children new shoes to return to school In September. Maybe they should find a influencer who is a key worker (there are many out there BTW) ... but no they go for the greedy rich witches with large accounts who can afford to buy their followers. Sad times all round.
I’ve just posted similar comments on @berkshirebuild thread. Another very wealthy woman being gifted a weekend away in a posh hotel. Shocking! I’m at a loss as to how these people do not seem to have a problem with accepting all that is offered to them. Fashionable pan absolutely bugs me with the amount of stuff she gets. I’m not bitter as I know if I was in the same position I would be gifting these items to those less well off. They’ve even had a bloody free car for a while too. Natalie in Norfolk had one too! She’s recently done up her existing kitchen but us now having a brand new kitchen - gifted? Most definitely! They must be loaded too by the look of the house. She doesn’t work and her hubby always home doing diy! The world has gone mad!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just posted similar comments on @berkshirebuild thread. Another very wealthy woman being gifted a weekend away in a posh hotel. Shocking! I’m at a loss as to how these people do not seem to have a problem with accepting all that is offered to them. Fashionable pan absolutely bugs me with the amount of stuff she gets. I’m not bitter as I know if I was in the same position I would be gifting these items to those less well off. They’ve even had a bloody free car for a while too. Natalie in Norfolk had one too! She’s recently done up her existing kitchen but us now having a brand new kitchen - gifted? Most definitely! They must be loaded too by the look of the house. She doesn’t work and her hubby always home doing diy! The world has gone mad!!!
I just don’t understand how the companies get any return from the free stuff given to influencers.

I stopped following the pan during lockdown. - she has no content except free stuff. It was so boring and vacuous and how she can now have the money to do all she does when neither her or her hubby as she likes to call him hardly worked during lockdown is beyond me.

I just don’t understand how the companies get any return from the free stuff given to influencers.

I stopped following the pan during lockdown. - she has no content except free stuff. It was so boring and vacuous and how she can now have the money to do all she does when neither her or her hubby as she likes to call him hardly worked during lockdown is beyond me.
I was thinking the same. Her “hubby” is a PT and she an “instagrammer” but they seem very well off. It must be very profitable for them both. She’s had three bottles of bloody jo malone perfume gifted today?!!!! Why! She must have a room in the house filled to the rafters with all the free stuff! I really want to post and ask her if she gifts to charities etc. I also feel like contacting these companies and ask why they gift to wealthy women with nothing else to do but pose into their phones.

So Tattle Bingo - she was on holiday and literally couldn’t bear not to tell us how rich she is and how she can afford to go away and how needed it was because she works so hard. And look at her sheeple telling her they missed her and love her and how beautiful she looks with her sunkissed skin and body boofy hair. That ego has been sat in compost for the whole week she managed to stay away from validation. Oh, I mean social media. I thought we were getting two weeks off? She will
Never take it for granted ever again? Such a liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For someone who invests so much time and money in her appearance, the sun damage all over her chest and face is shocking. She’s literally covered in pigmentation and sun and age spots. All those “Mask Mondays” clearly aren’t doing much. Just another opportunity to coerce us into spending money on products she’s been given for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.