The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she goes to barre class and she’s super flexible and fit (and points her toe a treat). I’ve never seen her do the splits though. Have you? 😂

Reactions: 1
So I follow this woman but never really “followed” her.
This has to be the most bland insta house I’ve ever seen. Literally no imagination gone into it at all. Being flashy, you’d think she’d have an interior designer come and inject a bit of personality and character into it. Even the front is boring. The front door area is completely out of proportion to the rest of the house. Not a fan. Even with the pool.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks like a maniacal stepford robot in these stories.... her rigid smile just looks false and makes her look mad!!!

Also FACT - Becks has never eaten a wispa gold. She talks the talk about baking and food but I bet she hardly eats anything.
She’s overcompensating. People who have healthy relationships with food don’t make a huge deal out of it every time a piece of chocolate passes their lips, like Becks does.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s sickening how she shows off all the “gifted” clothes. She must only wear each item once. Lots of others just like her. The fashionablepan wears a new outfit every frigging day too. I also sick of seeing these middle aged rich women showing their tits and figures off! 🤢 Why do they feel the need! Chambers and Beau showing off her bikini bod at the moment and a close up of her boobs (pretending to show her necklaces). Get a bloody life! Even bowelbabe does it (as well as dancing around showing her knickers). Another I usually like Instylebyhelen advertising diet drinks - she’s thin as a rake and a size 10! I just don’t get it! They all need to get a life and think of how they come across on the gram - toxic some of them 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New post saying she’s taking time off to be with her family... so obviously going abroad but doesn’t want to upset any of her ‘fans’ 😂 we can all see what you’re doing grabby

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New post saying she’s taking time off to be with her family... so obviously going abroad but doesn’t want to upset any of her ‘fans’ 😂 we can all see what you’re doing grabby
Taking a break...what because building the mushroom has 🤣🙄

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for her employees at the boutique. They will be nice to her face and she will think they’re her friends but I suspect they have been furloughed and aren’t certain of their job security yet see her flaunting her wealth at every opportunity. ETA Someone will see her in ‘her’ beloved Devon or Cornwall or Cotswolds or Sani or wherever it is her wealth takes her, her 50 million dresses and her pointy toe on her break

Reactions: 2
Reading all the comments- who are these people. Well deserved break Becks !!! WTAF she has hardly been on the frontline. Also she put a post up earlier this week I think -‘fate will decide’ or something like that.... do you think Mr D has been given the bIg R?????

Reactions: 4
Reading all the comments- who are these people. Well deserved break Becks !!! WTAF she has hardly been on the frontline. Also she put a post up earlier this week I think -‘fate will decide’ or something like that.... do you think Mr D has been given the bIg R?????
What happened with the alleged disciplinary/suspension?

It’s sickening how she shows off all the “gifted” clothes. She must only wear each item once. Lots of others just like her. The fashionablepan wears a new outfit every frigging day too. I also sick of seeing these middle aged rich women showing their tits and figures off! 🤢 Why do they feel the need! Chambers and Beau showing off her bikini bod at the moment and a close up of her boobs (pretending to show her necklaces). Get a bloody life! Even bowelbabe does it (as well as dancing around showing her knickers). Another I usually like Instylebyhelen advertising diet drinks - she’s thin as a rake and a size 10! I just don’t get it! They all need to get a life and think of how they come across on the gram - toxic some of them 😡
I thought exactly the same with Chambers and Beau....she’s become increasingly annoying this last year and full of herself.

I saw mr d the other day at the post office, beggy pulled up on the Range- shouted instructions and he popped out with so many returns parcels he dropped them a few times. She obvs wears the trousers, although the ones from Topshop were being returned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.