The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her relentless showboating utterly classless and vulgar nor is there anything nothing remotely aspirational about her sad little Insta-facade. Shallow as a puddle with her regurgitated quotes in a desperate bid to convince herself she’s got an ounce of substance.

Put your damn phone down Beggy, take the diamonds off, climb out of your swimming pool and get your manicured nails dirty -you might even enjoy yourself! And whilst you’re at it, donate even half of all your free clothes, shoes, kitchen appliances, gym equipment, hotel stays and holidays to someone who needs them!
She is so Nouveau Riche ....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the heck is that monstrosity of a room she’s just posted? It’s got no redeeming qualities! A bit like her I guess.

Reactions: 2
What the heck is that monstrosity of a room she’s just posted? It’s got no redeeming qualities! A bit like her I guess.
It’s her attempt at being “cool” which basically means, total cringe.

Apparently, she had forgotten where the rug comes from ... it was gifted last year Missus!! Obviously Beggy Beckie is after a chair now for that room... WTF is that thing (the small chair in the corner) that she highlighted???

Apparently, she had forgotten where the rug comes from ... it was gifted last year Missus!! Obviously Beggy Beckie is after a chair now for that room... WTF is that thing (the small chair in the corner) that she highlighted???
she has SO MUCH MONEY she can’t even remember spending half of it. Shame money doesn’t buy taste. That room is fecking horrible

Reactions: 6
Noticed she’s back to swipe ups for clothes again 🤦‍♀️ Gosh times must be hard. All those freebies and free weekends away.
As for her stating that she’s always honest with ads/ gifting etc - she isn’t. In past posts she doesn’t tag the garden furniture who gifted the patio furniture nor some clothing that was gifted to her and her daughter from matalan. Also her accounts given to journalists about the number of renovations she’s undertaken differs. Her friends (in previous threads) have provided very eloquent and detailed insights into how ‘lovely’ the real Becks is. If she was so real - why the need for a PR company to represent you? Shows what her true motives really are. She is fake and no amount of spouting out positive quotes and empowering women will make me think otherwise.

Reactions: 5
I bet she doesn’t empower her female employees- actually I can imagine her being a real witch. female employee asks for time off to attend a school concert, Becks does the big SIGH and eye roll ... you‘re really letting me down.

Reactions: 7
And stop using filters for your children and even your bloody plants in the garden!!
Has anyone ever seen a photo of her in the swimming pool. I havent and ive never heard her even mention that she swims in it. I know shes shown hubby and kids and dog but never her.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever seen a photo of her in the swimming pool. I havent and ive never heard her even mention that she swims in it. I know shes shown hubby and kids and dog but never her.
You're right either have I. God forbid she ruin the hairstyle 😆

Never! She takes photos of herself on sinners but not in water. Only ever seen her posing in an actual swimming pool on her ‘press trip’ to ragdale hall, where she got up super early and got her mate to take the photo 🤣

Reactions: 1
Not only is there the hair to worry about, there’s also the fact that she never appears to have fun. When I say fun, I mean let your hair down, messy games, play fighting, water bombing screeching and screaming Often but not always alcohol fuelled fun that we have as a family. Lest she break a nail, lose a diamond or splash water across the carefully combed couture memorial garden

Reactions: 4
A little filter is one thing , but this blows my mind. Her skin is so blurred we can’t even see where the chin ends and the neck starts !!!! 😆 those blurry filter that she uses + the whitest teeth and fake smile = 🤮
Like I said, she has a MA-HOOOSIVE CHIN! This blurring technique kinda helps to conceal it 🤣

• Haha
She’s far too precious and full of herself to ever have proper fun. Every aspect of her life is manipulated to death. She must be exhausting to live with

Reactions: 1
That would actually be hilarious if it turned out she can't swim!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.