The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats absolutely horrible isn't it. I wonder why the back fell in, at first i thought maybe the back was timber built but looking at pictures it looks brick.

Does anyone know if Beg’s following is even legit?

I followed right at the start and then she literally became an influencer over night. I know accounts can grow rapidly, but not for really weak, run of the mill content like hers. One check on Social Blade and her following never dips, if you check other big influencers around the same following who create incredible content that often goes viral you can clearly see their numbers dip and fluctuate, yet old Beg’s numbers never do!

IF this was the case and she’s purchased or has a huge number of fake followers, is part of comment/like pods, brands are working with someone who totally lacks morals, hard graft and authenticity. Ok, we know that already, but there must be a way that brands and PR agencies could see this? How is this industry not policed better?

Reactions: 4
She is beyond mad. Cutting a hole in a perfectly good rug so a wire doesn’t show. She must lie awake at night thinking of this tit. Just live your fffing life beggy and stop worrying what everything looks like

She is beyond mad. Cutting a hole in a perfectly good rug so a wire doesn’t show. She must lie awake at night thinking of this tit. Just live your fffing life beggy and stop worrying what everything looks like. These folk say that we are mad and nasty and jealous freaks for being on this site. I could not feel more sorry for people like beggy.... they are the ones who cannot be happy unless everything is abnormally perfect

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Beg’s following is even legit?

I followed right at the start and then she literally became an influencer over night. I know accounts can grow rapidly, but not for really weak, run of the mill content like hers. One check on Social Blade and her following never dips, if you check other big influencers around the same following who create incredible content that often goes viral you can clearly see their numbers dip and fluctuate, yet old Beg’s numbers never do!

IF this was the case and she’s purchased or has a huge number of fake followers, is part of comment/like pods, brands are working with someone who totally lacks morals, hard graft and authenticity. Ok, we know that already, but there must be a way that brands and PR agencies could see this? How is this industry not policed better?

I noticed she was around 100k for ages then she did a giveaway and went up approx 400. Ppl have said on here before that she buys followers.

Reactions: 3
That office wall looks like a blackboard, it's giving me goosebumps just looking at it and thinking about nails going down it. Maybe she'll commission someone to do chalk writing on it. She must spend every single walking moment thinking of how to make her life appear more perfect. Must be exhausting.

• Heart
She is beyond mad. Cutting a hole in a perfectly good rug so a wire doesn’t show. She must lie awake at night thinking of this tit. Just live your fffing life beggy and stop worrying what everything looks like

She is beyond mad. Cutting a hole in a perfectly good rug so a wire doesn’t show. She must lie awake at night thinking of this tit. Just live your fffing life beggy and stop worrying what everything looks like. These folk say that we are mad and nasty and jealous freaks for being on this site. I could not feel more sorry for people like beggy.... they are the ones who cannot be happy unless everything is abnormally perfect
My husband has been working from home ( for last 7 years) and his study piled high with paperwork/ files/ printer/ filing cabinets....wonder how Bec's husband manages to keep his 'study' so tidy- where are the filing cabinets?...to be GDPR compliant and working in financial industry surely he'd need somewhere secure and file his work ( I don't believe it would be completely paperless) ?.....does he actually work from home/ does he still have a job or are those monitors just for playing Minecraft?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does someone reach the age of 50 whatever she is and not know about cable tidies? Strewth 🙄 Also does anyone else find that whisky decanter tray thing really creepy? Reminds me of an 80s drama series based deep in the echelons of power in a skyscraper in New York. And the white skirting board against the Black wall and brown floor bothers me.
Believe it or not is only bloody 40 or 41!!!! Looks 50 but only 40 🤣

• Heart
Thought I’d take a look at the fascination she has with Lydia Millen; my god, she’s so far up her backside I’m surprised her nose isn’t brown!!
“Hello, notice me babe, darling 🙋‍♀️🙄

• Heart
I can’t count how many times she has said that whatever her current gifted workout clothes are that they’re her VERY “favorite” and the “BEST”!! Such a hypocrite! And those sponsors are so stupid thinking that their clothes stand out among others!😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t count how many times she has said that whatever her current gifted workout clothes are that they’re her VERY “favorite” and the “BEST”!! Such a hypocrite! And those sponsors are so stupid thinking that their clothes stand out among[/QUOTE]

Omg that pointy foot pose she’s doing 🤣 🙄
She’ll bang on about anything that is gifted or she’s paid to talk about, but then you don’t hear about it again. Just like all those other grabby influencers - they are all alike and so similar in personalities - almost clone-like. They all smile, speak and pose in the same way. It’s all very weird. Sweaty Betty is gifting pretty much any influencer - must be desperate times. No way will I be purchasing from them. People like Becks posing in their clothing puts me right off the brand 🤢

• Heart
Her latest grid post is just vomit inducing. Throwing bouquets at herself yet again because the poor little lamb battled through a house renovation even with kids AND a “successful business” -what a hero! “I cried every day for a month” Honestly Becks, seek help if you aren’t already because you’re clearly an emotional wreck with the fortitude of a limp dish cloth.
PS: It’s “cue” not “queue” 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest grid post is just vomit inducing. Throwing bouquets at herself yet again because the poor little lamb battled through a house renovation even with kids AND a “successful business” -what a hero! “I cried every day for a month” Honestly Becks, seek help if you aren’t already because you’re clearly an emotional wreck with the fortitude of a limp dish cloth.
My heart is literally hemorrhaging for her 🙄

• Haha
God, it’s all such boring, self indulgent nonsense isn’t it?! And yes!......It’s ‘cue!’

Reactions: 9
I find her relentless showboating utterly classless and vulgar nor is there anything nothing remotely aspirational about her sad little Insta-facade. Shallow as a puddle with her regurgitated quotes in a desperate bid to convince herself she’s got an ounce of substance.

Put your damn phone down Beggy, take the diamonds off, climb out of your swimming pool and get your manicured nails dirty -you might even enjoy yourself! And whilst you’re at it, donate even half of all your free clothes, shoes, kitchen appliances, gym equipment, hotel stays and holidays to someone who needs them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Every single post is LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE.
I find her relentless showboating utterly classless and vulgar nor is there anything nothing remotely aspirational about her sad little Insta-facade. Shallow as a puddle with her regurgitated quotes in a desperate bid to convince herself she’s got an ounce of substance.

Put your damn phone down Beggy, take the diamonds off, climb out of your swimming pool and get your manicured nails dirty -you might even enjoy yourself! And whilst you’re at it, donate even half of all your free clothes, shoes, kitchen appliances, gym equipment, hotel stays and holidays to someone who needs them!
And stop using filters for your children and even your bloody plants in the garden!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.