The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMy she’s relentless, she really needs some real life friends who will actually listen to her drivel. She clearly doesn’t have enough company.
It went on and on and on didn’t it? Her business might well be struggling in the current economic situation, but I felt she was using it to try to justify why she makes money and accepts gifts from Instagram, and that she needs to and will continue doing so. She can’t use the current crisis for justification though, as we all know she’s been making money and accepting free gifts for ages. She’s just one of life’s takers and beggars. You don’t hear her saying, oh I went to my local food bank today to help others. No, she’s using the crisis to have Friday night dinner, getting all dressed up at home with the fam (excuse to flog clothes with a swipe up and show off that dressing room of hers). How about those struggling to find food right now? The only person she helps is herself from what I see. It’s all about her. Simples.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It went on and on and on didn’t it? Her business might well be struggling in the current economic situation, but I felt she was using it to try to justify why she makes money and accepts gifts from Instagram, and that she needs to and will continue doing so. She can’t use the current crisis for justification though, as we all know she’s been making money and accepting free gifts for ages. She’s just one of life’s takers and beggars. You don’t hear her saying, oh I went to my local food bank today to help others. No, she’s using the crisis to have Friday night dinner, getting all dressed up at home with the fam (excuse to flog clothes with a swipe up and show off that dressing room of hers). How about those struggling to find food right now? The only person she helps is herself from what I see. It’s all about her. Simples.
I think this crisis will hopefully be the undoing of her (and all the other Instagram beggars) if she carries on. Audiences can turn very quickly in desperate times. Forever hopeful.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And I don’t believe for a second that she cares about other small businesses...hers for sure but not others, for I have not seen her supporting them in the past. So she’s talking her usual rubbish again, for attention! And what drama queen🙄screaming for a whole 5min when she realized the enormity of the situation. Who does that??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think this crisis will hopefully be the undoing of her (and all the other Instagram beggars) if she carries on. Audiences can turn very quickly in desperate times. Forever hopeful.....
i unfollowed hundreds yesterday and just cut back to positive things like "the secret" no floggers allowed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So guys from outside England?!? ... talking bullshit. All the schools are not closed. But then I suppose key workers are not that important to Becs! The drivel she comes out with!

Reactions: 4
Our school will be open to children of key workers. This woman is unbelievable. Going on and on about supporting small businesses which is a great thing, however, we know that she is always taking things for free or for a fee and doesn’t do anything for free so that makes her a little bit of a hypocrite - you only have to look at her posts for that evidence. She’s the one who had the cheek to ask for free garden furniture on Twitter (online and for anyone to view). Shame on her. She’s now excited to share the photos of her shoot of her new dressing room (how insensitive and the way she’s publicising the company who built the cupboards I’m starting to wonder whether she negotiated a discount or is getting paid for the ‘shoot’) - I’m hoping that this crisis will cause a stop to all this Instagram nonsense, and selfish influencers disappear...

Reactions: 8
Asking people to share her shop on instagram fml
not following her anymore. so if she wants ppl to share her shop just what is she offering us - gifted brides dress, spare clothes, the little pennies in the pound she receives in commission. talk about taking the piss cheeky witch. sorry but that has made me angry 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How brazen!! She is so so much better off (probably in the top 5%) than a lot of people and yet all she can think of is making more money.🤬

E80C16B6-EED6-4C5C-BADF-2EA8BBF315F9.jpeg

• Angry
How brazen!! She is so so much better off (probably in the top 5%) than a lot of people and yet all she can think of is making more money.🤬

View attachment 98133
Omg she has cheek! She’s always on the take take take, gloat, gloat, gloat, and even asks for free stuff on twitter, and now she’s worried about her business. Wow. Has she added a swipe up for all her followers who have helped line her pockets over the past few years? Thought not. The wedding business is about to be hit hard and I’m hoping so are influencers, in that the freebies and paid ads stop, and everyone helps for free instead. It’s made these people (most of whom are already wealthy) incredibly greedy and now the tables are turning.

• Heart
Posting how she needs people to support her business as it’s doing so poorly, then spending £££ in the garden centre on a huge array of plants etc - Relatable! NOT!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Posting how she needs people to support her business as it’s doing so poorly, then spending £££ in the garden centre on a huge array of plants etc - Relatable! NOT!!
Exactly - I was coming on to post this. That would have cost a minimum of £300. JFC these influencers have no idea. There are people literally with no jobs and a lot of these businesses she has taken freebies from over the last year will not be here in a few months time.

• Heart
Exactly - I was coming on to post this. That would have cost a minimum of £300. JFC these influencers have no idea. There are people literally with no jobs and a lot of these businesses she has taken freebies from over the last year will not be here in a few months time.
I agree! How can you say my business is struggling then in the next story show your massive purchase from the garden centre ! £300 on plants is more money that some people live on in a month ! She is clueless.

And those sunglasses make her look like a bleeping bobble headed dick head ! Her roots look tit the day she has it done so can’t wait to see it in 12 weeks time ! 👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼

Last edited:
Absolutely vile isn’t it! “Oh we’ll be having loads of Hydrangea Annabelles” - At minimum £20 each per pop! Unreal!

Absolutely vile isn’t it! “Oh we’ll be having loads of Hydrangea Annabelles” - At minimum £20 each per pop! Unreal!
Also if her business is struggling so much why are you mucking about in your garden ? Saturday I’m assuming is the busiest day ? Small business owners would be in the place trying to save it !! She talks utter bullshit

Reactions: 10
ABSOLUTELY THIS ^^^^^^^^
Raging at the way she is behaving!!!!

This woman epitomises everything that is wrong with this world ‘waH wah wah I’m a small business please help me and feel sorry for me’ whilst I am busy planting £1000 of pounds of plants in my dogs memorial garden next to my swimming pool..... Jesus Christ on a bike - have some bloody thought for what the duck is going on in the world right now. For so say intelligent people they really don’t get it do they?

Reactions: 11
I agree! How can you say my business is struggling then in the next story show your massive purchase from the garden centre ! £300 on plants is more money that some people live on in a month ! She is clueless.

And those sunglasses make her look like a bleeping bobble headed dick head ! Her roots look tit the day she has it done so can’t wait to see it in 12 weeks time ! 👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼
wonder what her staff think

Is she for real? What an idiot she is. Bleating on and on whilst planting expensive plants around her garden that has a bleeping swimming pool? Then making dinner in her massive house with luxury kitchen?

Then she has the audacity to ask people to help about her business.

I’ve commented on her feed before about maybe she could donate gifted items but I’ve been deleted every time. But today she’s joining all the other huns with the ‘clapping for NHS staff’.

Don’t bother love. I don’t want to hear applause from someone as vapid as you, it’s the last thing I want whilst I’m caring for people with Covid and putting myself in a vulnerable position.
Get off the bandwagon you vile woman

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.