The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it is petty but why does she have to say the number of bathrooms. Why can’t she just say bathrooms..... she is so out of touch...

I know it is petty but why does she have to say the number of bathrooms. Why can’t she just say bathrooms..... she is so out of touch...

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11

It's because she's a snob and wants you to know how many bathrooms she's has. We can all see that it's a big house, it would have been a bit tit to build a house and not include extra bathrooms. I don't know why her house leaves me a bit cold. It's lovely but it's so clinical, the snug room, painted in darker colours looks the most comfortable.

Reactions: 9

Of course she has to drop it in - she loves to boast. Although is that number correct? She often gets the number of renovations she’s completed wrong in interviews she’s had with the press, and her friends who have commented on tattle have said the same...loves the sound of her own voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She just has to let people know just how big her house is and just how wealthy she is. How 'new' money of her.

Reactions: 12
She just has to let people know just how big her house is and just how wealthy she is. How 'new' money of her.
Exactly. I’m not sure why she has to clean five bathrooms and a loo. There are only 4 of them in the house and surely her and hubby use their en-suite! Obviously they all have a bathroom each - including Bertie!! What an idiot.

Big bonuses are being axed in the city. How will Becks survive without the cash? Will Mr. D survive himself???

Reactions: 8
Oh I don't know, I've 5 bathrooms and a downstairs loo and it really is a f**king nightmare cleaning them all. Id love a smaller house. My Sil often puts on Insta she's cleaned her bathroom, ensuite and D/S loo...and i often think argh!! Ive cleaned 6 loos! - definitely not in a braggy way it's horrible, feel like im a chamber maid sometimes :(

Reactions: 5
It's because she's a snob and wants you to know how many bathrooms she's has. We can all see that it's a big house, it would have been a bit tit to build a house and not include extra bathrooms. I don't know why her house leaves me a bit cold. It's lovely but it's so clinical, the snug room, painted in darker colours looks the most comfortable.
What, the ‘family room’ she never uses.😩 I agree, this room is so cosy, and has more warmth than the other cold rooms.

Reactions: 3
Her house leaves me totally cold. It’s a beige and grey monochrome borefest. No personality at all and looks like the house of a much older person. The 5 bathrooms comment made me hurl. The world is literally collapsing and she just wants to remind people how big her house is. She is tragic!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her house leaves me totally cold. It’s a beige and grey monochrome borefest. No personality at all and looks like the house of a much older person. The 5 bathrooms comment made me hurl. The world is literally collapsing and she just wants to remind people how big her house is. She is tragic!
I’ve seen people living in lot smaller houses or flats that are so much more interesting and full of personality. Her house leaves me completely cold. Type of house that ‘ nouveau riche’ have. It is like one very bland catalogue that you’d pick up, for furnishings. I think her followers either haven’t got much taste or are just curious and bit of an entertainment to see how the other half live. I doubt many people are taking interior inspiration. Probably overpriced interior decor anyway.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen people living in lot smaller houses or flats that are so much more interesting and full of personality. Her house leaves me completely cold. Type of house that ‘ nouveau riche’ have. It is like one very bland catalogue that you’d pick up, for furnishings. I think her followers either haven’t got much taste or are just curious and bit of an entertainment to see how the other half live. I doubt many people are taking interior inspiration. Probably overpriced interior decor anyway.
It's all bloody gifted anyway. Makes me so mad, the amount of money they have and she's given so much for free. I remember her little rant, about helping out small brands that only she likes. Balsam hill are not a small local brand.

Reactions: 6
In some ways, I’m glad that the current environment will have a big impact on instagrammers like her in terms of being gifted stuff. Everybody is suffering economically and I bet those advertisers will think twice before resuming their gift-giving generosity to her and her ilk😏

Reactions: 2
In some ways, I’m glad that the current environment will have a big impact on instagrammers like her in terms of being gifted stuff. Everybody is suffering economically and I bet those advertisers will think twice before resuming their gift-giving generosity to her and her ilk😏
I doubt it - they will probably still gift once lockdown is over. More people are now on social media and the people who these companies tend to try and market too have a little bit more disposable income.

Oh yes! Once the lockdown has been lifted, book a holiday is one of her ‘must do’. And poor her, asking her followers to support her small business because the coronavirus situation has devastated it. What greed! Oh, wait....she also must have her hair and nails done immediately 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Even more of a reason not to help her small business. If the money she needs is to fund a holiday rather than feed her family then I think she’ll have come out of this relatively unscathed.

Reactions: 4
I'm staggered by her. No mention of supporting her team, getting her business back up and running, thanking the NHS or doing anything for anyone else. Hair, nails and a holiday. Such a self-obsessed individual.

Why does she constantly post those boomerangs of her in the same awkward pose, manically grinning in her gym kit? Stop telling the world you have worked out, nobody cares!

Absolutely vile isn’t it! “Oh we’ll be having loads of Hydrangea Annabelles” - At minimum £20 each per pop! Unreal!
I don’t know why you would have hydrangea annabelles around they pool, I’m quite a keep gardener and they are an absolute pain the bum, the flower heads get so big and heavy they end up drooping over they need staking and often require a metal support to keep them upright, it definitely won’t give her the look she imagines, but there fashionable and she must have what’s ‘on trend’ she clearly hasn’t researched this at all everything’s all for show and she looks like an utter knob

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why you would have hydrangea annabelles around they pool, I’m quite a keep gardener and they are an absolute pain the bum, the flower heads get so big and heavy they end up drooping over they need staking and often require a metal support to keep them upright, it definitely won’t give her the look she imagines, but there fashionable and she must have what’s ‘on trend’ she clearly hasn’t researched this at all everything’s all for show and she looks like an utter knob
She'll have one of the twins working as a pool boy to hoik those pesky flower heads out of the water
On another note, wonder how she's going to manage with her own root regrowth when she can't get to her wonderful hairdresser during lockdown- especially seeing as it's likely to last a few more weeks now?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.