The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly shameless. True, companies will offer you stuff for advertising or what not, but if she has some decency and social conscience, she would say NO to this kind of thing. It’s not as if she hasn’t enough jackets to wear for skiing! Her materialism knows no bounds. She uses possessions as a yardstick of success and seeks happiness through acquisitions!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is utterly shameless. True, companies will offer you stuff for advertising or what not, but if she has some decency and social conscience, she would say NO to this kind of thing. It’s not as if she hasn’t enough jackets to wear for skiing! Her materialism knows no bounds. She uses possessions as a yardstick of success and seeks happiness through acquisitions!
Do these companies realise that the tide is turning and that it actually puts people off buying from them ???

Reactions: 6
I thought she of all people would know the difference in There & Their 😧
God just watched her "baulkjen" ad posts. She works with them??? I just wanna vomit. Who the hell do these idiots think they are. Dont know the meaning of work! Makes me soooo angry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think someone has read this thread 😂 hair has now been done. Well she is a fashion model you know? I really hope Tiff does not copy THB and go along the route of ads and gifted items. I suspect she may....Greedy narcissists attract other greedy narcissists. Seeing her posing on the streets would have cracked me up! It was funny enough seeing her pose at the Baukjen offices. I find her so cringe to watch - she really does think she is something doesn’t she??? Wow what an over inflated opinion she has of herself. In all seriousness, I really wish retail Brands would not use MEinfluencers. It seriously weakens their brand credibility, plus I don’t want to see the likes of this woman modelling their clothing. I refuse to buy anything an influencer recommends, has been paid to promote or indeed been gifted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen it all ! Gifted treatment on her face and she’s giving her opinion on it with a bloody filter on ! One sweaty still with no filter then back to a fuzzed out nose ! The business who gifted her the treatment must be well chuffed. What a fake. Not really keeping it real is it Beacs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen it all ! Gifted treatment on her face and she’s giving her opinion on it with a bloody filter on ! One sweaty still with no filter then back to a fuzzed out nose ! The business who gifted her the treatment must be well chuffed. What a fake. Not really keeping it real is it Beacs
Oh yeah she’s keeping it real....what a greedy woman she is - you can really see what sort of person she is and what makes her happy. Freebie after freebie. She really shows incredible kindness though by sharing her freebies with others. This account is truly awful. Her ‘friends’ or should I say ‘associates’ of Becks (and family) who have commented on her, here, on Tattle, are absolutely spot on with what they have said. The greed is utterly repulsive 🤢 Instagram have managed to ruin accounts by allowing these business transactions between accounts and brands to happen. Instagram and accounts like THB have become an online tackier version of QVC.

Reactions: 2
The laughable thing is that the ski set she longs to be part of now would shudder at her antics. She is so desperate to fit in that she clearly has no idea about how her behaviour and freebies are an ultimate faux pas. I’ve skied for 30+ years. She will be considered deplorable.

The laughable thing is that the ski set she longs to be part of now would shudder at her antics. She is so desperate to fit in that she clearly has no idea about how her behaviour and freebies are an ultimate faux pas. I’ve skied for 30+ years. She will be considered deplorable.
well quite - she’s embarrassingly flash with her cash, very ostentatious - scream nouveau riche I’m afraid Becky.

On her story for the hydra facial it seemed like she was just about to say it was worth every penny then realised she didn’t pay anything stopped herself and said ‘it was worth ‘pause’ it.’ Also if she’s so ‘real’ why doesn’t she just admit that her forehead is botoxed to tit. No shame in it, but she’s just a liar.

• Haha
On her story for the hydra facial it seemed like she was just about to say it was worth every penny then realised she didn’t pay anything stopped herself and said ‘it was worth ‘pause’ it.’ Also if she’s so ‘real’ why doesn’t she just admit that her forehead is botoxed to tit. No shame in it, but she’s just a liar.
She hardly pays for anything herself - she’s ‘living her best GIFTED life’ - kindness always 💛

So proud of herself going down the kids slope 🤦🏼‍♀️ Good luck going down the main slope! She’s going to tit herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So proud of herself going down the kids slope 🤦🏼‍♀️ Good luck going down the main slope! She’s going to tit herself .
Anyone see her story where shes forgot her hairbrush and hoped her friend (not sure if nicky is one of her staff) didnt have nits. Bloody cheeky cow her friend might need to hope begs hasnt got nits.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.