The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it these instagrammers do that weird smiley selfie thing at the camera? Becks does it loads. They look like deranged Cheshire cats - yes the filters make anyone look perfect, but it’s just so fake. We are seriously living in a society full of self absorbed, vainity obsessed narcissists which is NOT a good thing at all. THB is clearly addicted to herself and attention from others - oh and FREEBIES 😉

Anyone see her story where shes forgot her hairbrush and hoped her friend (not sure if nicky is one of her staff) didnt have nits. Bloody cheeky cow her friend might need to hope begs hasnt got nits.
Omg did she actually story that? Is nothing ever kept private????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So proud of herself going down the kids slope 🤦🏼‍♀️ Good luck going down the main slope! She’s going to tit herself .
Yup...sorry to disillusion you, Rebecca. But the real thing is vastly different from the centre. The terrain is different, the people skiing are different (many are quite fast), and obstacles are all over the place (eg trees or barriers). I dislike her bragging how she nailed it with just 3-4 downhill SHORT lessons. And that she will probably be able to do both green and blue slopes. Like she, I can’t wait to see her in real slopes!🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup...sorry to disillusion you, Rebecca. But the real thing is vastly different from the centre. The terrain is different, the people skiing are different (many are quite fast), and obstacles are all over the place (eg trees or barriers). I dislike her bragging how she nailed it with just 3-4 downhill SHORT lessons. And that she will probably be able to do both green and blue slopes. Like she, I can’t wait to see her in real slopes!🤨
Agree...the lessons in an indoor UK ski centre are the easy part. When we went skiing in Canada and it was a whole different ballgame. In some places it was icy snow, so difficult to ski, there are people everywhere and some crash into you. We encountered a snow storm at the top of one mountain (pretty scary). You will fall at some point and skis fly off! It was a great holiday and luckily no injuries. The real slopes is where it becomes very real 😉

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off dishing out advice you prawn!

Worried about her ski holiday ? No worry about her elderly relatives ? No Becks you just worry about you. I’d be more worried for no snow in April 🤣

She’s another living in a dream world. Let’s see her face change when her shops dead with no customers but she has to pay the staff. For a shop owner who is never in the place she’s in for a bumpy ride. But she’s the sort to make out she’s untouchable. Mummy can pay in a bit more money , she bought her the shop anyway.

Husband got away with it then ? Well with the financial implications of corona virus he will be the first out !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh duck off dishing out advice you prawn!

Worried about her ski holiday ? No worry about her elderly relatives ? No Becks you just worry about you. I’d be more worried for no snow in April 🤣

She’s another living in a dream world. Let’s see her face change when her shops dead with no customers but she has to pay the staff. For a shop owner who is never in the place she’s in for a bumpy ride. But she’s the sort to make out she’s untouchable. Mummy can pay in a bit more money , she bought her the shop anyway.

Husband got away with it then ? Well with the financial implications of corona virus he will be the first out !
Did he get away with it? What’s the latest? I don’t follow anymore.

Reactions: 3
Honestly.....I’ve never seen somebody talked ad nauseum about ANY subject like she does (currently, her travel fears). Not only the verbal diarrhea but doesn’t it look insane talking in front of your phone constantly? And when she takes a selfie with that phony grin, she looks mental!

• Haha
Honestly.....I’ve never seen somebody talked ad nauseum about ANY subject like she does (currently, her travel fears). Not only the verbal diarrhea but doesn’t it look insane talking in front of your phone constantly? And when she takes a selfie with that phony grin, she looks mental!
Yes I wonder what other dog walkers think with this women manically smiling and talking to her phone. Bloody bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it very odd when I watch “stories” that she talks for so long into her phones. She’s not on her own though. Even some of the photos are a bit weird when you think that someone has taken the photo of someone in a particular situation. I follow some instagrammers who are cancer sufferers (I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer) who post the strangest photos when you think about it. The last thing I was thinking about during treatment was getting someone to take a pic of me. THB is so guilty of being really boring though as she prattles on and on and on. Boring yet obviously financially rewarding posts.

I remember last year during a rugby tournament they took Max to a big game and bought him a rugby strip. I recall her making a massive fuss about how Max had been desperate for it and offered to buy it with his (£1/week!!!!!) spending money because 'Max knows we're under pressure with school fees'. The following week showed her buying the usual batch of blouses of course. Surely if you're under so much pressure for school fees that your kids are aware of it, then the mega expensive holidays and ridiculous clothes shopping should stop.
Sorry only just discovered Tattle and now I cant stop reading all the different threads!!! LOL
I follow THB and I always think of this exact thing!!! They're struggling with school fees so much the poor kid wanted to pay back for a rugby kit, yet they spent the whole summer in Italy!!! WTAF!!! I wish I was struggling that much!

She won't be going on her long awaited for ski trip any longer- what will she do for content now?! ....all ski resorts in France are closed as of today ( daughter's been working there since December and is being sent home this week)

Why did she keep saying lockdown ! Ffs its dick heads like her causing the panic buying.

Im hoping that brands start to rethink the whole influencer marketing and giving out freebies given the current situation. Im sure a lot of businesses are going to struggle over the next few months. Maybe influencers like Becks, could actually start BUYING the many products/ services that they currently get for free, and help these businesses stay in business???? 🤔 no swipe ups, no ads, no free press trips...give something back to the numerous retailers that have given....now that would BE KIND.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im hoping that brands start to rethink the whole influencer marketing and giving out freebies given the current situation. Im sure a lot of businesses are going to struggle over the next few months. Maybe influencers like Becks, could actually start BUYING the many products/ services that they currently get for free, and help these businesses stay in business???? 🤔 no swipe ups, no ads, no free press trips...give something back to the numerous retailers that have given....now that would BE KIND.
just a thought - do you think with her being a "business owner" that she gives things to "influencers". ha ha yeah right too beggy to give anything away

just a thought - do you think with her being a "business owner" that she gives things to "influencers". ha ha yeah right too beggy to give anything away
Never gonna happen, can you imaging asking her for a free wedding dress in exchange for posting about it on your insta account 🤣🤣She’s too focussed on materialism and herself. It’s one freebie after another freebie. The latest is jewellery from Thomas Sabo. Another brand I won’t be buying from 👎
She could actually not accept a fee from the ads and donate the freebies, but show the actual product. Or, she could choose to actually PAY for a product, that she would recommend others buying? I think a lot of people will be thinking of their jobs and possibly reducing their spending. Uncertain times ahead.

• Heart
I just want to rip off that beret clip on her hair...she’s a 41-year old mother of pre-teens FFS and she wants to look like a teenager! She looks ridiculous🤣

And sorry, FYI, a gift to you that is paid for by others (in the form of an AD) is not technically a gift from your children bec they did not spend their own money on it. Way to go Rebecca-teach them while they’re young on how to be greedy😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just want to rip off that beret clip on her hair...she’s a 41-year old mother of pre-teens FFS and she wants to look like a teenager! She looks ridiculous🤣

And sorry, FYI, a gift to you that is paid for by others (in the form of an AD) is not technically a gift from your children bec they did not spend their own money on it. Way to go Rebecca-teach them while they’re young on how to be greedy😡
Again, another fine example of an already wealthy family being gifted expensive items when they could actually afford them. You are right about this not being a gift from her children. They didn’t put any thought into what they should gift her for Mother’s Day. No, they were instructed by their mother that another freebie had been offered and to choose something, (although I bet she secretly chose the pieces!). I actually think this is a very ‘thoughtless’ gift. Plus it’s not a gift, when you are PAID to ADVERTISE it in time for Mother’s Day. You are given instructions and have to include a swipe up. It’s a business transaction NOT a GIFT! Thehousebuild account is more like QVC these days..... I hope she wears this jewellery all year round, and doesn’t treat this freebie like all of the Daniel Wellington watches she has been gifted over time, but never actually wears herself 😡 These Instamums are not teaching their kids good old fashioned values. My kids understand the value of money, and also have empathy for others. Because I’m not greedy, neither are my kids - 😅

Oh and while I’m still on, I’d like to add that THB posted, only yesterday, that we should all SUPPORT SMALL & LOCAL businesses (like her boutique), while we can to help them through the current crisis. Well, I don’t count Thomas Sabo as a small enterprise, plus she hasn’t spent a penny with them. She would have done better to have got her children to actually spend money with a small local jewellery shop or some other local business and give them the marketing attention - help keep them in business. The hypocrisy of influencers is unbelievable 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
But we all know she won't wear that little fine bracelet because she always, like always wears her beaded stacks. And in the post she had taken them all off. Its all fake people. It's an advertisement for a company that I guarantee her kids have probably never even heard of.

That was a cringeworthy advert, she looks so uncomfortable and insincere.
Its clearly not something she wouldn’t usually pick but again, all for a freebie!

I felt quite sick watching her today. People all over the country are anxious and facing having to stay indoors for months and she’s wearing a child’s hair clip advertising some jewellery? How is that a Mother’s Day gift? She’s actually sick in the head.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.