The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an ignorant bleep. My friend likes and follows her..... I know, don't ask, can't understand it myself....... Anyway I spoke to her today and we were just chatting about life and Instagram have you seen this or seen that..... She says "oh I messaged thb just because I felt sorry for her and I know how she feels being worried etc, small business blah blah, but guess what she didn't bother her arse to reply or even like my message"....... Why am I not surprised!! I told my mate well I told you she's a bleep now unfollow her lol.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She's an ignorant bleep. My friend likes and follows her..... I know, don't ask, can't understand it myself....... Anyway I spoke to her today and we were just chatting about life and Instagram have you seen this or seen that..... She says "oh I messaged thb just because I felt sorry for her and I know how she feels being worried etc, small business blah blah, but guess what she didn't bother her arse to reply or even like my message"....... Why am I not surprised!! I told my mate well I told you she's a bleep now unfollow her lol.
Shes a selfish witch

Reactions: 6
She’s such a narcissist that in these strange times her business is bound to suffer greatly, maybe that will change her approach to greed and her self absorbed lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Agree! Since her business caters to the luxury market, it will be among the first to be severely affected when the economy deteriorates. And she shouldn’t be depending on her husbands job coz in the market crash of 2008, the bankers were the first to let go!

Reactions: 5
Agree! Since her business caters to the luxury market, it will be among the first to be severely affected when the economy deteriorates. And she shouldn’t be depending on her husbands job coz in the market crash of 2008, the bankers were the first to let go!
Has anyone seen in one of the papers some influencers are actually saying in their wills they will let the beneficiaries inherit their followers totally unreal 😠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen in one of the papers some influencers are actually saying in their wills they will let the beneficiaries inherit their followers totally unreal 😠
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my god they are narcissistic lunatics

Reactions: 4
The entire country is effected by Covid-19 but never mind her top is gifted. She is an utter airhead.

Reactions: 8
The entire country is effected by Covid-19 but never mind her top is gifted. She is an utter airhead.
im not sure shes an airhead afterall she is loaded and still making money on her swipe ups. has nice house. nice swimming pool. im skint. shes a cow and a beggar but still richer than me and ppl follow the money grabber. so not daft really

Reactions: 3
If people don't see that these "influencers" are nothing more than selling machines now they never will. All this "I just wanted to share with you guys" bollocks...... No you didn't you wanted to make some money off me.

All influencers who are still even now posting #ads and #swipe up are showing how ruthless and money grabbing they are.

Reactions: 11
She'll be in panic mode apparently Pronovias are giving free wedding dresses to nhs frontline staff. Not that she would ever do a giveaway.

Reactions: 8
Is there nail varnish on the right hand and if so - who does it belong to? Mr D? Issy?
76FDBB60-DDF3-47FD-83F0-8753A0E3E702.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Day 3 of the Easter holiday” Is she for real?
Her children go to a private school, so it's likely it is now Easter holidays for them as they always have bigger breaks compared to state schools.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.