The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she has needed the "love and support" of lydia millen this last 2 weeks.? Surely it cant be to do with the expenses fiasco as i cant believe she would discuss something that personal with another beggar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lydia Millen was another (like THB) who jumped on the tragedy of a celebrity and made it about her and trolls #bekind

Why cant they see that ppl dislike their ways of using instagram, not them personally. Too many floggers/beggars and thats what most people hate about them. What is worth more to them, being disagreed with (thats trolling in their language) or keeping the money (what pittance they receive - their language again) from their aff links

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go. Money bags slagging people off who do a bit of gardening themselves. For those able to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty SHAME ON YOU ! Better to wait and get it done properly ? Not everyone can afford to pay a landscape gardener ! It is possible to do your garden yourself ! Yet again looking down her nose at people ! Does she not listen to how she talks! Just because you pay workman to do EVERYTHING!

People who work full time even manage to do a bit of gardening ! It’s not automatically crap! Does she ever work ? Must work 2 days max and I bet she just goes in to shout at her minions.

She truly lives in her sad bubble with no consideration for other people who live their lives differently- mainly work hard and pay for everything !

Shouldn’t those gifted baskets / garden furniture be marked as previously gifted ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go. Money bags slagging people off who do a bit of gardening themselves. For those able to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty SHAME ON YOU ! Better to wait and get it done properly ? Not everyone can afford to pay a landscape gardener ! It is possible to do your garden yourself ! Yet again looking down her nose at people ! Does she not listen to how she talks! Just because you pay workman to do EVERYTHING!

People who work full time even manage to do a bit of gardening ! It’s not automatically crap! Does she ever work ? Must work 2 days max and I bet she just goes in to shout at her minions.

She truly lives in her sad bubble with no consideration for other people who live their lives differently- mainly work hard and pay for everything !

Shouldn’t those gifted baskets / garden furniture be marked as previously gifted ?
ahem who surely not her would pay for work done to the garden. who would charge a person of her standing in the insta famous community. dont use such swear words again - hmm pay that is shocking 😂

Reactions: 4
New fence to keep the 'pesky' foxes out, yeah she probably wants them out so her and her ghastly family can watch them be hunted on Boxing Day every year. She keeps quiet about that little pastime of hers on Insta!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've had to join this thread as I've followed THB for some time. I've been doing up our old farmhouse the last few years (which like most of us, have saved up and paid for ourselves - nothing gifted here) and it's always nice to see other home accounts. But then I noticed how much this woman seemed to brag and just appeared faker and faker with each post.

Then all the really long instastories with her waffling on about the mundane things she's doing made me think 'how self indulgent to presume all these people that just like nice home pics, want to listen to you prattle on about nothing'. She then changes her profile pic to just her, Becks, rather than the house and I thought 'hmm, bit arrogant'......The final straw was seeing her kiss Lydia 'the beggar' Millen's arse and I realised they're cut from the same cloth. Both have an over-inflated sense of self importance given to them by the fact they sell a fake lifestyle that people fawn over.

I don't normally wish ill on anyone, but if all this about her husbands fraud case is true, I hope she's brought back to reality with a bump! Why can't people stay humble?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New fence to keep the 'pesky' foxes out, yeah she probably wants them out so her and her ghastly family can watch them be hunted on Boxing Day every year. She keeps quiet about that little pastime of hers on Insta!
Does she really., i didnt know that. really hate hunters. evil ppl.

Reactions: 3
It seems that as she becomes more brazen in showing their lifestyle, more and more people who are her friends/acquaintances come out and write about who and what she really is IRL versus the fake persona she presents on insta.

Reactions: 5
Here’s a question:
How many angles of photos/videos can you show a 2m wide dressing room in one’s IG stories?🤔

Answer: Freaking HUNDREDS!!(in her case🙄)

• Haha
Here’s a question:
How many angles of photos/videos can you show a 2m wide dressing room in one’s IG stories?🤔

Answer: Freaking HUNDREDS!!(in her case🙄)
Her decor looks so cheap and outdated. Too much shiny stuff, it's like something out of TOWIE

Reactions: 8
I've had to join this thread as I've followed THB for some time. I've been doing up our old farmhouse the last few years (which like most of us, have saved up and paid for ourselves - nothing gifted here) and it's always nice to see other home accounts. But then I noticed how much this woman seemed to brag and just appeared faker and faker with each post.

Then all the really long instastories with her waffling on about the mundane things she's doing made me think 'how self indulgent to presume all these people that just like nice home pics, want to listen to you prattle on about nothing'. She then changes her profile pic to just her, Becks, rather than the house and I thought 'hmm, bit arrogant'......The final straw was seeing her kiss Lydia 'the beggar' Millen's arse and I realised they're cut from the same cloth. Both have an over-inflated sense of self importance given to them by the fact they sell a fake lifestyle that people fawn over.

I don't normally wish ill on anyone, but if all this about her husbands fraud case is true, I hope she's brought back to reality with a bump! Why can't people stay humble?!
👏 Totally in love with herself and money. She clearly wants her account to be more lifestyle, fashion ie how many free things can I get and how many ads can I get paid for. Just like Lydia Millen, who also has an over inflated ego. They are such takers, fakers but never givers.

Reactions: 7
Any one noticed becks has gone extremely quiet lately?
Good!

Less of the constant lazy walks / pub lunch / friends round blah blah blah oh my life is so perfect !

She worked a full day last week. Must be needing a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good!

Less of the constant lazy walks / pub lunch / friends round blah blah blah oh my life is so perfect !

She worked a full day last week. Must be needing a rest.
Spoke too soon!!! And guess what....lazy walk, pub lunch, and ponced weekend away!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently that silence didn’t last long as her stories are just now full of her “press trip” (what the heck does that even mean? - is she a reporter now???) and she is posing and as usual bragging how wonderful her life is!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Apparently that silence didn’t last long as her stories are just now full of her “press trip” (what the heck does that even mean? - is she a reporter now???) and she is posing and as usual bragging how wonderful her life is!!
Was just coming to say this... surely to be on a press trip you have to be a member of the press... with an actual press pass and some sort of journalism qualification? These clowns will do anything they can to confuse people regarding ASA regulation and make themselves seem more important.

You’ve been GIFTED a stay Becks, because the agent you’ve employed to manage your pathetic social media career has probably sent a begging email that you’ll suck off the manager for a night away. Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This woman hasn’t got a clue about Kindness - all she shows is extortionate levels of greed and vanity. This account has nothing to do with kindness - it’s about Me, Myself and I. It is all about having free gifts or being paid to promote. It’s is nothing more than a glorified sales channel. What a shallow person she is. Clearly, thinks she’s something she isn’t. Hoping to be like her other begging, freebie loving, won’t spend a penny, in love with herself - Lydia Millen. What an inspiration she is to the young (said no one). Never do we see this woman giving - helping others. She’s boastful and everything about her screams fake and gifted. Not the values I teach my kids thankfully. Imagine a society full of Becks, and all the other so-called begging, freebie grabbing, narcissistic Influencers out there. Us tattlers need to keep bringing these issues to this forum, keep talking and raising this in the open. I don’t want my kids to ever think this is the right way to live their lives - so shallow, so fake and full of greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.