The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman hasn’t got a clue about Kindness - all she shows is extortionate levels of greed and vanity. This account has nothing to do with kindness - it’s about Me, Myself and I. It is all about having free gifts or being paid to promote. It’s is nothing more than a glorified sales channel. What a shallow person she is. Clearly, thinks she’s something she isn’t. Hoping to be like her other begging, freebie loving, won’t spend a penny, in love with herself - Lydia Millen. What an inspiration she is to the young (said no one). Never do we see this woman giving - helping others. She’s boastful and everything about her screams fake and gifted. Not the values I teach my kids thankfully. Imagine a society full of Becks, and all the other so-called begging, freebie grabbing, narcissistic Influencers out there. Us tattlers need to keep bringing these issues to this forum, keep talking and raising this in the open. I don’t want my kids to ever think this is the right way to live their lives - so shallow, so fake and full of greed.
You are so right. I must say i didnt follow her for a while but have done since she went private. I find todays pictures so depressing. I know how she has got this trip by her pr begging for her but i still hate all the freebies they are given. Just seems so unfair. Guess im just jealous tbh. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This woman hasn’t got a clue about Kindness - all she shows is extortionate levels of greed and vanity. This account has nothing to do with kindness - it’s about Me, Myself and I. It is all about having free gifts or being paid to promote. It’s is nothing more than a glorified sales channel. What a shallow person she is. Clearly, thinks she’s something she isn’t. Hoping to be like her other begging, freebie loving, won’t spend a penny, in love with herself - Lydia Millen. What an inspiration she is to the young (said no one). Never do we see this woman giving - helping others. She’s boastful and everything about her screams fake and gifted. Not the values I teach my kids thankfully. Imagine a society full of Becks, and all the other so-called begging, freebie grabbing, narcissistic Influencers out there. Us tattlers need to keep bringing these issues to this forum, keep talking and raising this in the open. I don’t want my kids to ever think this is the right way to live their lives - so shallow, so fake and full of greed.
Spot on. I live near her. There are womens refuges in our town, and I knew of a woman who entered there at xmas with her son
All they had were the clothes they were wearing. A stones throw away, this abhorrent woman was taking delivery of her 10th GIFTED xmas tree.....makes me puke !!! Gross woman. And dont get me started on her 'boutique'. ..!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Big question is did she or the PR company she is signed to get in touch to ask for freebie, or did this hotel actually contact her???? What do you all reckon? There’s so much online about how influencers or MEfluencers are contacting hotels or spas and asking for free stays in return for a post on their IG account, which is shameful especially when many of them can afford it on the first place. Whatever, it’s a shame hotels cheapen themselves by using MEfluencers like Becks to advertise their facilities. I love staying in a nice hotel, but would never go and stay in one if an influencer had been gifted or paid to promote it.

Reactions: 4
Big question is did she or the PR company she is signed to get in touch to ask for freebie, or did this hotel actually contact her???? What do you all reckon? There’s so much online about how influencers or MEfluencers are contacting hotels or spas and asking for free stays in return for a post on their IG account, which is shameful especially when many of them can afford it on the first place. Whatever, it’s a shame hotels cheapen themselves by using MEfluencers like Becks to advertise their facilities. I love staying in a nice hotel, but would never go and stay in one if an influencer had been gifted or paid to promote it.
Agreed, it would actually put me off using the place! I'm 100% sure she probably approached them, the Twitter begging points that way anyway!! Begging for stuff they can clearly afford really turns my stomach. And to not even think to pass it on to someone who needs it more than them beggars belief! I purchased my wedding dress from her boutique and even though it was my dream dress, the whole experience left a horrid taste in my mouth. It reminded me of a pushy kitchen salesmen experience, I left feeling a little violated tbh! The woman is a saleswoman through and through and is as shallow as they come. I never ever have seen on her stories of her gifting some of her free tat to charity or those in need.

Reactions: 7
Agreed, it would actually put me off using the place! I'm 100% sure she probably approached them, the Twitter begging points that way anyway!! Begging for stuff they can clearly afford really turns my stomach. And to not even think to pass it on to someone who needs it more than them beggars belief! I purchased my wedding dress from her boutique and even though it was my dream dress, the whole experience left a horrid taste in my mouth. It reminded me of a pushy kitchen salesmen experience, I left feeling a little violated tbh! The woman is a saleswoman through and through and is as shallow as they come. I never ever have seen on her stories of her gifting some of her free tat to charity or those in need.
Was it her that sold the dress to you or one of her staff?

Was it her that sold the dress to you or one of her staff?
She was there selling, it was mob handed, like a slick operation! She asked me if I thought it was THE dress, I said I think it could be....before I knew it there was a glass of champagne thrust in my hand by a staff member and I'm being told deposit and payment options. 🤣 you could tell it was a well oiled machine. I left feeling a little shaken!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
all influencers who act in this self entitled way make my stomach turn. I think they are the bane of society. They are just monetised narcissists in a fake ‘job’, and they are setting a very poor example to our young people

Reactions: 9
She was there selling, it was mob handed, like a slick operation! She asked me if I thought it was THE dress, I said I think it could be....before I knew it there was a glass of champagne thrust in my hand by a staff member and I'm being told deposit and payment options. 🤣 you could tell it was a well oiled machine. I left feeling a little shaken!
That's not good it should have been one of life's great moments...... Such a shame......urggghhh!!

Reactions: 5
How awful for you, was she on insta at the time?

I'm going to unfollow her. She is just too much of a show-off. i spend so much time on tattle anyway - who has time to go on insta 😂.

How awful for you, was she on insta at the time?

I'm going to unfollow her. She is just too much of a show-off. i spend so much time on tattle anyway - who has time to go on insta 😂.
It was 2 years ago.....think she was on insta then, but I didnt follow her then so I wasnt really aware of her!

You are so right. I must say i didnt follow her for a while but have done since she went private. I find todays pictures so depressing. I know how she has got this trip by her pr begging for her but i still hate all the freebies they are given. Just seems so unfair. Guess im just jealous tbh. 😔
Another place on the list of places I won’t be going to or buying from...

Reactions: 6
Here she is plugging more tat from Charles Ted interiors. Her table is so cluttered and tacky!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Here she is plugging more tat from Charles Ted interiors. Her table is so cluttered and tacky!!!
Charlestedinteriors have been gifting loads again to other MEinfluencers. Wouldn’t touch their products - gifting to these online glorified salespeople totally cheapen brands I’m afraid.

How unlucky for you she was in the wedding dress shop that day ! I bet you’d be hard pushed to see her in that shop these days.

• Haha
Does she go a day without buying something. Not a day goes by where she doesn’t buy a top or jeans or sequins etc etc. It’s abhorrent. No one needs that much stuff

Does she go a day without buying something. Not a day goes by where she doesn’t buy a top or jeans or sequins etc etc. It’s abhorrent. No one needs that much stuff
Ah but does she really "buy" them? Last year she bought lots of summer dresses (swipe up link was kindly given) never saw one of them in her holiday photos 😠

I guess all those Aff links she ALWAYS include pays for them in the end. I have never seen greed as big as hers. Karma will bite her in her arse someday!🤬

I guess all those Aff links she ALWAYS include pays for them in the end. I have never seen greed as big as hers. Karma will bite her in her arse someday!🤬
Bagged herself a new gifted £600 ski jacket 🤢 ...so much poverty and people that need help and we have wealthy women like this acting in such a selfish, grabby and boastful manner. It’s really crass. Instagram is a sham for allowing such behaviour 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.