The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard question time is going to be from tunbridge wells next week - do you think they will contact her pr to make a personal appearance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg this mornings post 🤭 stop mucking about with constant work outs and green juice and eat a meal ! This women has serious issues and needs help. Do her friends / family not notice how drastically thin and gaunt she is suddenly?

I’m genuinely shocked by it. That won’t be helping her bone issues she said she had??

Reactions: 7
And she shares a picture of her son with broken bones and no sport for 6 weeks skiing ! Unbelievable. So either lying in the first place or absolutely no fucks given with regards to her son’s broken bones. She truly is a vile creature. #socialservices
I’m sure the ski centre wouldn’t have let him on if she’d told them!!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand....I thought they were actually going to a ski RESORT as in actual mountains to go skiing not a ski CENTRE. Coz she was asking what they needed like hand warmers etc. Did I misunderstand her?

Anyway, as per her quote “I am determined I’m gonna bloody love skiing”. I hope so until you’re in the real deal and have so many bloody falls without any ski instructor helping you!

Reactions: 2
Omg this mornings post 🤭 stop mucking about with constant work outs and green juice and eat a meal ! This women has serious issues and needs help. Do her friends / family not notice how drastically thin and gaunt she is suddenly?

I’m genuinely shocked by it. That won’t be helping her bone issues she said she had??
Was she actually using her free home work out equipment? - the equipment she reached out to companies and asked for on Twitter? So rich, yet has to ask for free home equipment, garden furniture and even LUGGAGE! How ‘kind’ of her to think of reaching out to those companies to ask them to supply her with free products. She’s rich enough to go on nice holidays etc, so she should be able to buy some home gym equipment, and some suitcases easily enough. And this is what I dislike immensely about so called influencers. Who do they think they are exactly? So crass to ask for things for free. Taking from others is not an act of kindness - it’s is pure selfishness and greed.

Attachments

• Wow
She's already mentioned the gardeners and builders so expect to see a garden makeover in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was she actually using her free home work out equipment? - the equipment she reached out to companies and asked for on Twitter? So rich, yet has to ask for free home equipment, garden furniture and even LUGGAGE! How ‘kind’ of her to think of reaching out to those companies to ask them to supply her with free products. She’s rich enough to go on nice holidays etc, so she should be able to buy some home gym equipment, and some suitcases easily enough. And this is what I dislike immensely about so called influencers. Who do they think they are exactly? So crass to ask for things for free. Taking from others is not an act of kindness - it’s is pure selfishness and greed.
How disgusting. Shame on the companies giving to the beggars also

She's already mentioned the gardeners and builders so expect to see a garden makeover in the near future.
In a few weeks the builders/gardeners might just suggest why not build a bungalow in this garden space because it will be such a waste not to and we can do it for you for free if you give us a shoutout to your 120k followers 😂

She’s really something😤...back to hawking clothes as ads/aff link to make money out of her followers. If she says she makes a pittance out of these, then why continue to do so? Greed at its worst.

And who cooks dressed and accessorized to the nines? Obviously it’s for the camera... F95B44F5-C9F2-4D69-9782-5649574993D2.jpeg

She’s really something😤...back to hawking clothes as ads/aff link to make money out of her followers. If she says she makes a pittance out of these, then why continue to do so? Greed at its worst.

And who cooks dressed and accessorized to the nines? Obviously it’s for the camera...View attachment 87034
she looks demented the way she wiggles about. i notice she is starting the drinking posts back in after ppl questioned if she was an alcoholic they stopped for a bit

she looks demented the way she wiggles about. i notice she is starting the drinking posts back in after ppl questioned if she was an alcoholic they stopped for a bit
She definitely has a drink problem. Just hid the drinking posts for a few months after the posts on the last thread here, lo and behold they're back 😂

i see her account is public again. i wonder what’s the purpose of putting it on private in the first place?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.