The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she looks older than her age. Most ppl in this country are already sporting crow's feet by the time they hit mid 30s, and unless she uses a very good filter...

As for the weight loss, 101% gastric band. Hence she disappeared for so long.
Honestly good for her, but I could never. Would rather keep my size 14 and insides intact.

Her content is almost non existent now she doesn't have money to faff about with the decor, which in turn puts brands off so no more freebies to redecorate. Can't stand yet another Hello Fresh ad, so I might finally quit.
I don’t think she necessarily looks old, she just seems older because of how boring she is 😂😂 Elsa must be like 10 now? So she was clearly a young mum but she never seemed like a young mum, she’s just got that frumpiness about her, even when she’s slim

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she necessarily looks old, she just seems older because of how boring she is 😂😂 Elsa must be like 10 now? So she was clearly a young mum but she never seemed like a young mum, she’s just got that frumpiness about her, even when she’s slim
Yes this ☝

Reactions: 4
Those retrievers look unwell. Aren't they only about 5 years old? They look 15 like the pug

Reactions: 4
Those retrievers look unwell. Aren't they only about 5 years old? They look 15 like the pug
Yep I always say this. Those poor dogs are overweight and always look so lethargic and barely move. I think she’s too obsessed with the new farm animals to give them any decent walks or attention 😩so sad. They’re only used for Ads now.

Reactions: 8
I have to admit, she’s looking pretty good. Just wish she’d be truthful about how she’s achieved it.

Reactions: 3
As someone who had a gastric sleeve 4 months ago I really do think that’s what she’s had done . The weight really does drop off. She does look good . She’s still an arse though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who had a gastric sleeve 4 months ago I really do think that’s what she’s had done . The weight really does drop off. She does look good . She’s still an arse though.
But she achieved it from eating less and moving more 😜🤥

• Haha
Isn't she working full time now? Probably realised that in the real world there's no time for arsing around on a phone app for strangers 🤭

Reactions: 7
Hopefully we are seeing the end of the influencer hype and they all disappear back to having jobs and living in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s painting a brick wall.
I repeat she’s painting a brick wall & I am that bored I watched it. All.

• Haha