The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll 100% have saggy skin as she’s lost a dramatic amount of weight quickly. Plus not exactly healthier as she won’t have dealt with her issues with food and there are long term risks with bands/sleeves

Reactions: 3
Can someone share a pic for those of us who have been blocked 😂I asked if Rory got anything for Valentines last year and she didn't take it very well...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they not stop and think about the message they are sending to the son when the yearly tradition of only giving flowers to the daughter comes round. Firstly why not get him a little something too, chocolate or something or even flowers as that's fine too but the sickly way they film it all be8ng bout the fussy daughter is heartbreaking.

OK kids need to learn they don't get a present if it's the others birthday say but for this yearly thing of leaving their son out is teaching him all the wrong lessons and he could think why do they love her more.

He could also not care less 🤣 and that's fine too but it looks so contrived and staged eveylry single year

Wow!!!!
She’s definitely had some kind of gastric band, each to their own but she looks terrible!!! Imo 😳

Could still be weight loss jabs? She’s got that look about her where her head looks too big for her body

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her head does look to big for her body, it’s been dove very quickly imo!

Shes definitely had something done to help

Reactions: 3
I’ve had her stories on mute (couldn’t cope with the once a month hello fresh advert) but after reading here, went for a nosey. She’s lost weight by dieting and walking. Thoughts?
My thoughts are it’s bullshit. She’s talking out of her arse

Reactions: 9
She’s full of tit! If she was really doing tonnes of walking then those poor dogs wouldn’t be so bloody overweight!

Reactions: 13
Simply untrue. The speed and amount of weight lost must be down to an intervention. ( which she obviously doesn't want to admit to)

Reactions: 6
She’s such a liar and it’s dangerous! She’s had a band or a high dose of ozempic. She sets the most horrendous example to her kids and easily influenced followers

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure when she was posting last year (Summer/Autumn 2023) she was probably the biggest I've ever seen her so starting in January 2023 is a lie. Then she disappeared.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Walking does duck all to weight loss. Running, maybe, but NO amount of exercise will fix a crappy diet - and we know she can't control her lust for junk food for too long. A while ago she spent a good chunk of time eating less and lost some weight, but nowhere near this. And no, she didn't need to quit the internet to do walks and starve herself. The only diet that would lead to such rapid weight loss would be Keto but we know she lacks the willpower. She is looking great and good for her, but this is 100% gastric surgery.

Reactions: 11
Nah I think she’s been on the weight loss jabs. There’s a thread on here for them and I had a read of it earlier. It’s so easy to get hold of and relatively cheap too (compared to a gastric band). I can’t see how else she’s done it as she’s tried to years to control her weight and never managed it for longer than a few months.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she looks that great - she’s aged herself (and she didn’t look her age to start with) and looks haggard.
She’s got herself into a vicious cycle now because she can’t stop the jabs as she’ll then gain it all back and then some as she’s got the most beige diet. We are in a recession and I doubt they’ve got the spare cash to maintain £250+ every 4 weeks to keep her off the dominoes long term.
Also, the dogs clearly demonstrate she isn’t walking that much. I’d have some respect for her if she admitted what’s actually happening and be honest about her unhealthy approach

Walking does duck all to weight loss. Running, maybe, but NO amount of exercise will fix a crappy diet - and we know she can't control her lust for junk food for too long. A while ago she spent a good chunk of time eating less and lost some weight, but nowhere near this. And no, she didn't need to quit the internet to do walks and starve herself. The only diet that would lead to such rapid weight loss would be Keto but we know she lacks the willpower. She is looking great and good for her, but this is 100% gastric surgery.
I actually disagree re walking, but agree she didn’t do it through willpower and walking.

Walking is brilliant LISS for anyone wanting to lose weight safely and steadily.

Reactions: 4
So she started a new job outside the home and lost weight with walking.

When does she spend time with her kids and deal with her menagerie.

Reactions: 5
She claimed the other day she has an underactive thyroid. This makes it much harder to lose weight so there is absolutely no way she's lost that much weight that quickly with diet and walking. She's def had surgery or taking ozempic. She has lost way too much weight and its aged her drastically. Looks like her hair has also paid the price as that looks awful too