The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Highest likes was a suggestion from @NigellaBites in January (goes to show how little Charlotte has been on Instagram unless it’s to flog Hello Fresh)

Recap:
Bodge Lodge is still bodged
Still pretends they don’t live next to a motorway
Still favours 1 child over the other
Still has too many animals and doesn’t have the space for them all

Has lost a lot of weight though we are not sure if it’s her usual crash diet, jabs or if she’s had a trip to Turkey for a cheap band

Now back working full time (no, it’s not at a Neptune for the discount (she doesn’t have one local!)) so thoughts and prayers are with her new colleagues at this time whilst they navigate this difficult time of being in the presence of ‘Interior Design’ royalty

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really want to know what her new job is. What could she possibly be qualified to do?! She’s fannied about on Instagram for the last 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’ll be working from home doing admin, she was fannying about eye bleeping herself in the mirror and said she was on her lunch break, the top half suggests the odd zoom call and her casual bottom half would also suggest this. Regularly catch my husband in his football shorts and a shirt 😂 wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same company as Joe again.

Let’s face it, if she has gone back to work ‘full time’ (which I don’t believe as she had yesterday off) it will be the easiest option. Interior design business was booming obv.
---
Also, some things are ok to keep to yourself Charlotte. No one wants to know if you’ve shaved your pubes despite how funny you find yourself

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt she’s got the cv for a job at Joe’s work. Plus they are actually keen to have people back in the office for productivity. Was it an insurance firm they both worked at before? She could have played the ‘stay at home mum’ card and pretends to be a doting parent who now wants to set them a good example now they are at school?

Reactions: 4
Paddle boarding and not one of them had a life jacket on! Call me old fashioned but I find that really, really irresponsible.

Reactions: 17
She must be doing home admin or something to be able to get work done at 5am or whatever she said the other day. I highly doubt she’s some high flyer unless the criteria is shite insta hun.

I highly doubt she’s got the cv for a job at Joe’s work. Plus they are actually keen to have people back in the office for productivity. Was it an insurance firm they both worked at before? She could have played the ‘stay at home mum’ card and pretends to be a doting parent who now wants to set them a good example now they are at school?
According to her LinkedIn (which has sadly not been updated 😂) it was recruitment!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Paddle boarding and not one of them had a life jacket on! Call me old fashioned but I find that really, really irresponsible.
Oh god me too. My heart was in my mouth when the lad was swimming back to the board. Totally irresponsible parenting as all water is dangerous. Hope she reads here are realises how dangerous that was

I live near the Norfolk broads and we have lots of people every year get into trouble on still water ways. Even had a lad die after his boat capsized and he was used to the water ways

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I live near the Norfolk broads and we have lots of people every year get into trouble on still water ways. Even had a lad die after his boat capsized and he was used to the water ways
There were 2 kids that died at the beach near where she used to live - was all over the national news. They got caught in the riptides by the pier.
I doubt her kids are strong, competent swimmers as I don’t think she’s ever posted about taking them to swimming lessons. Even if they were good swimmers, it’s basic common sense you still wear a life jacket just in case.

Reactions: 6
Anyone that has any awareness of horses/equines in general must be watching these stories through gritted teeth surely.. or just me?
The fact that his ears are constantly back when being ridden isn’t a good sign. At all. And are we going to talk about her fully bathing a horse after ONE gentle hack? This seems to be a regular occurrence not just a one off. I totally understand grooming and pampering your horse is a good way of bonding etc, but does she not realise she will be stripping his coat, mane & tail of natural oils horses need and have for a reason? Utterly clueless and exactly why complete amateurs should not buy a cheap pony from a dealer, these poor souls need someone with vast experience, knowledge and confidence.

Reactions: 15
Anyone that has any awareness of horses/equines in general must be watching these stories through gritted teeth surely.. or just me?
The fact that his ears are constantly back when being ridden isn’t a good sign. At all. And are we going to talk about her fully bathing a horse after ONE gentle hack? This seems to be a regular occurrence not just a one off. I totally understand grooming and pampering your horse is a good way of bonding etc, but does she not realise she will be stripping his coat, mane & tail of natural oils horses need and have for a reason? Utterly clueless and exactly why complete amateurs should not buy a cheap pony from a dealer, these poor souls need someone with vast experience, knowledge and confidence.
Unfortunately if he’s been a driving horse most of his life his head carriage will likely always look like that. I’ve got a mare who came from the travelling community when she was 3 and she even now at 22 tends to carry her head high.

But yeah it’s a disaster waiting to happen…especially with little princess on board…

Reactions: 8
I was cringing when she wrote about how green he was, yeah let’s stick the kid with not much riding experience on a green horse 😬

Reactions: 5
How fake was the story when she was hammering in the picture hook under the light, just happened to be filming

Reactions: 2