The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Ozempic? 🤔
The fact that she’s always so reluctant to share ‘how’ probably points towards it!

In other news, those poor dogs are looking as neglected as ever. Those goldens being so overweight won’t be helping their joints. In her stories they’re forever just laying or standing in one spot looking completely lost - all whilst she ignores them.

Maybe she should concentrate on looking after the animals she already owns rather than buying more.

Reactions: 8
She looks bloody fantastic !!!! I would imagine the speed of the weight loss is down to some kind of gastric band or Ozempic.

Reactions: 1
That is the most ramshackle stable I’ve ever seen.
Another ‘influencer’ linking to crappy Temu 🙄

Reactions: 3
She looks bloody fantastic !!!! I would imagine the speed of the weight loss is down to some kind of gastric band or Ozempic.
The fact that Joe isn’t trimming down tells me it’s more than just ‘healthy eating and exercise’ as he’d naturally be trimming down too if they eat the same meals together as a family.

she’s looking a bit too thin now

Reactions: 2
I called bullshit the other day when she addressed her weight loss on her stories. She said it had taken a year of ‘eating less and moving more’ 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel it’s more than ozempic. It’s been too drastic
ozempic does help unshift-able pounds but not as drastic. This has got to be weight loss surgery.. Shes a smug twit but she does look fab to be honest and its probably better for her health.

Reactions: 3
ozempic does help unshift-able pounds but not as drastic. This has got to be weight loss surgery.. Shes a smug twit but she does look fab to be honest and its probably better for her health.
The long term complications from weight loss surgery means she should be trying to be healthier. If she’s still eating her beige diet she’s not going to be any healthier, it would actually be worse for her health.

Reactions: 1
Long time leaker here 👋🏼 just seen it’s her birthday today…is she only 33????!!! 👀

Reactions: 4
I don't think she looks older than her age. Most ppl in this country are already sporting crow's feet by the time they hit mid 30s, and unless she uses a very good filter...

As for the weight loss, 101% gastric band. Hence she disappeared for so long.
Honestly good for her, but I could never. Would rather keep my size 14 and insides intact.

Her content is almost non existent now she doesn't have money to faff about with the decor, which in turn puts brands off so no more freebies to redecorate. Can't stand yet another Hello Fresh ad, so I might finally quit.

Reactions: 8