The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People over for dinner and can’t even whip up a quick cheese sauce it takes 10 mins ffs!

Reactions: 2
Nice she’s spent nearly £200 on an Equidry coat for the favourite child who’s also always in le mieux which isn’t cheap. Wonder what Rory gets or has a hobby that’s supported.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she claim to not eat pork anymore cause of the pet pigs? And now she’s scoffing away at sausages 🐽🐷🐖🐗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got more hounds than mates
She has, it’s just a shame they look so bloody poorly looked after. Those two golden retrievers look overweight and Haggered - the total opposite of my two golden girls who are lean, chirpy and always waggy tailed. (And they’re older than her two!)
Makes me sad for those dogs, they’ve been neglected now the princess has her pony.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually mad that she got off her arse to clear the new area for the horse when she has goats that would have helped. Also alluding to ANOTHER new animal. Probably another horse.

Reactions: 3
It’s actually mad that she got off her arse to clear the new area for the horse when she has goats that would have helped. Also alluding to ANOTHER new animal. Probably another horse.
Their horse should never have been kept without another horse for company anyway but will be a big change and much harder than having him in the front garden!

Reactions: 4