The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure on that part. But that is why the other business partner left... I don't think they talk anymore.
[/QUOTE
Kate mentioned on stories around the time the business was sold that she had had a breakdown at the end of last year because of the business worries. Doesn’t she also have a special needs child?

Reactions: 1
Kate mentioned on stories around the time the business was sold that she had had a breakdown at the end of last year because of the business worries. Doesn’t she also have a special needs child?
Yeah worries because she couldn’t handle the money by the sounds of it. And looks like she broke up with her husband too. Unsure when that was. Yes I believe she does have a child with special needs.

Sorry I was having a nosy at what was going on with the company as I know them and stumbled across this… I know it’s nothing to do with the thread.

Yeah worries because she couldn’t handle the money by the sounds of it. And looks like she broke up with her husband too. Unsure when that was. Yes I believe she does have a child with special needs.

Sorry I was having a nosy at what was going on with the company as I know them and stumbled across this… I know it’s nothing to do with the thread.
I am surprised there has never been a dedicated thread for CharlesTed.