The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone jinxed it saying how quiet she was! It’s been lovely (apart from the odd advert).

I think the only reason the last place looked ok (beige and bland isn’t my fav style but regardless) is because she originally got that interior design pair in to help her with the layout. She used the little titbits of info they gave her and didn’t really move away from the layout they gave her. She couldn’t ever really mess up because the property was so traditional and a decent size. Plus she was always reigned in with the lack of funds to do anything substantial.

She got cocky and poor bodge lodge has suffered because of that. Everything is on the cheap, rushed through and no real design concept other than a Pinterest album.

Reactions: 3
God, she’s had serious help to get that thin. She’s extremes. And while she’s lost he’s hardly changing. When one loses weight and when the other doesn’t, it never ends well. Hers is a maturity and growing wise, she’ll end up having a mid life crisis and leaving triangle man.

Reactions: 7
God, she’s had serious help to get that thin. She’s extremes. And while she’s lost he’s hardly changing. When one loses weight and when the other doesn’t, it never ends well. Hers is a maturity and growing wise, she’ll end up having a mid life crisis and leaving triangle man.
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s started this job had tit of male attention and has spurred her on. Ozempic or gastric sleeve has contributed

Reactions: 6
Watch out lads….. the box of valentine tat has been bought down from the attic, we all know what this means….. Fat-girl-slim will be blowing smoke up Elsa’s arse as per and we will all be treated to that video of poor Rory thinking he had a valentines treat too only to realise it was only for Princess brat girl and he tried to walk it out for the video 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's Valentines day the day that Rory gets ignored more than normal while the spoilt favourite child mini Charlotte gets given flowers from her dad!

Reactions: 10
Just seen the photo of her and Elsa, goodness she is so thin. I think she looks a bit gaunt and too thin.

Reactions: 5
she has 100% had some kind of gastric band/ sleeve! I’m happy she’s lost all that weight for the sake of the horses that she sits on. Let’s face it the only way she’s ever lost weight in the past is by living on slow cooker spag Bol and salads for 6 months without a break, she would then have her ‘cheat meal’ when she reached target but never stop eating the cheat food and pile it all back on! She has no willpower so a surgical intervention was the only way she would’ve lost the weight. Even ozempic involves willpower. Sure it suppresses your appetite and you don’t feel hungry on it but if someone is overweight because they over eat for any other reason than hunger (emotional eating for example or just because they like the taste of food!) they will still struggle. Hopefully Charlotte will be a nicer person now she’s solved her weight issues.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. She's gone too far with the weight loss. Some people look better fat. Fact. It makes her look older too. As Eamonn Holmes, quite rightly, says "there's no wrinkles on a balloon".

And yes, she's definitely had some help because it's been so quick. I can almost guarantee she'll have some loose skin - two kids, constant yo yo dieting and now this drastic, almost instant weight loss. She's young though so it may not too be too bad. It really is luck of the draw though - age, how quick you lost it, how long you were overweight for and genes play the biggest part.

I say all of this from a place of experience. My two big weight losses have always been slow though, thanks mainly to disability and medication. One was done with a very low calorie diet, the other (current) through actually overcoming a lifelong binge/compulsive eating disorder. No surgery, no magic medication for me - just smaller portions, no snacking, daily yoga and working really bleeping hard at it for the last six years.
---
we will all be treated to that video of poor Rory thinking he had a valentines treat too only to realise it was only for Princess brat girl and he tried to walk it out for the video 😭
She bleeping did as well. witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3