The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! 60 minute makeovers were also more often than not tit shows that fell to pieces very soon after.

She is obsessed with panelling - of any kind! Her house is held together by wood planks and glue!
I came on to say how much bloody panelling can one house take. I'm not a fan of it anyway but be a bit more creative than panelling anything that doesn't move and painting it cream!!!

Reactions: 9
I came on to say how much bloody panelling can one house take. I'm not a fan of it anyway but be a bit more creative than panelling anything that doesn't move and painting it cream!!!
You can just see the house owners of 2033 weeping as they discover yet more mdf panelling that needs ripping out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t see her leaving the window frame in that utility room brown. Why didn’t she paint that first before painting the walls?! I’d love a walk around that house to see the finishes close up - I bet they’d make my eyes water 😆

Reactions: 5
I can’t see her leaving the window frame in that utility room brown. Why didn’t she paint that first before painting the walls?! I’d love a walk around that house to see the finishes close up - I bet they’d make my eyes water 😆
There is a cobweb hanging from the window. Proof she doesn’t prep anything before she starts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t wash or sand anything down. It’s just slap dash glue and bodge job. As per…. I bet up close it’s appalling and the work top covering is probably puckered and full of air bubbles.

Reactions: 3
She had a Joe labouring for her yesterday………what about his actual paid job?!?!
More annual leave or just moonlighting??

She had a Joe labouring for her yesterday………what about his actual paid job?!?!
More annual leave or just moonlighting??
Option C - taking the piss that he works remotely. He’s probably attached the mouse to one of the chickens so it looks like he’s active online

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Option C - taking the piss that he works remotely. He’s probably attached the mouse to one of the chickens so it looks like he’s active online
Well he sure as duck wouldn’t need to attach it to Charlotte 😂
“Session has timed out due to inactivity”

• Haha
What the duck is that before and after
all about?! 😂 She really thinks she’s some sort of home style guru doesn’t she?! You tided a room up Chavlotte you absolute MUPPET

Reactions: 6
Did she really paint up to and around the washing machine?! Bodge Lodge loving up to its name 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Usual slack efforts. Not removing anything from the walls and just painting around stuff then whacking a crap curtain across the appliances. It looked better having them on show! I mean it is a utility room so it’s not uncommon to see a washer dryer but in usual Chavlotte style she just makes things look tacky and bodged. No prep. No style. No idea.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t wash or sand anything down. It’s just slap dash glue and bodge job. As per…. I bet up close it’s appalling and the work top covering is probably puckered and full of air bubbles.
I’d rather looks at something needing done than half done.

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t believe she’s ripped up them lovely floor tiles to stick cheap ass sticky tiles down…like wtf! 🙈 hasn’t a bloody clue!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually take any skincare advice from this dirty scruff? A lazy pig who openly admits to not taking her make up off at nighttime. She should be embarrassed to even film these stories. Chavlotte has no integrity at all, just trying to make a few quid. She disgusts me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone actually take any skincare advice from this dirty scruff? A lazy pig who openly admits to not taking her make up off at nighttime. She should be embarrassed to even film these stories. Chavlotte has no integrity at all, just trying to make a few quid. She disgusts me.
She disgusts me too. She only bothers these days if she has an ad

Reactions: 10
Wow she really has some cheek doesn’t she! I completely agree she has no integrity at all and after seeing her ‘lifestyle’ I definitely wouldn’t think of her when it comes to lovely clean skin! She’s a grotty mare who always looks like she needs a good scrub. Her skin doesn’t even look that good in that picture/story! It looks so grubby around her nose, upper lip, chin & forehead. So yea, she disgusts me too! Anything for a few ££’s

Reactions: 4
She can piss off using my favourite band The 1975 as background music to one of her tit videos. Does she even no what that song is about, no of course she doesn't!!