Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Gastric sleeve.! Catherine catnip has one and she said one of the side effects was hair loss and thinning. She’s been totally transparent about it though and has made reels and vlogs about it

Reactions: 7

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Can someone share a pic for those of us who have been blocked 😂I asked if Rory got anything for Valentines last year and she didn't take it very well...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beggy’s big battleships

she has 100% had some kind of gastric band/ sleeve! I’m happy she’s lost all that weight for the sake of the horses that she sits on. Let’s face it the only way she’s ever lost weight in the past is by living on slow cooker spag Bol and salads for 6 months without a break, she would then have her ‘cheat meal’ when she reached target but never stop eating the cheat food and pile it all back on! She has no willpower so a surgical intervention was the only way she would’ve lost the weight. Even ozempic involves willpower. Sure it suppresses your appetite and you don’t feel hungry on it but if someone is overweight because they over eat for any other reason than hunger (emotional eating for example or just because they like the taste of food!) they will still struggle. Hopefully Charlotte will be a nicer person now she’s solved her weight issues.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Going back to the weight loss chat. I actually follow a micro influencer who had a gastric band. She didnt say anything at first but then came out and said alot of people have asked me about my weightloss, yes I had surgery and basically said she didnt want to glorify it or suggest it was a quick fix but was happy to discuss it in DM if people wanted to know more and I think thats a very fair way to go about it.

She did discuss her hair thinning though. Theres a fine balance, I dont think anyone should lie if asked 🙄

Frenchie

VIP Member
Wow!!!!
She’s definitely had some kind of gastric band, each to their own but she looks terrible!!! Imo 😳

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Paddle boarding and not one of them had a life jacket on! Call me old fashioned but I find that really, really irresponsible.
Oh god me too. My heart was in my mouth when the lad was swimming back to the board. Totally irresponsible parenting as all water is dangerous. Hope she reads here are realises how dangerous that was

MissTeddy

VIP Member
that latest story of her doing the laundry shows that she is a completely different shape. Now that is not natural weight loss that is some kind of medical or pharmaceutical intervention. I don’t mind but she should at least be honest about it.

intheindustry

VIP Member
God, she’s had serious help to get that thin. She’s extremes. And while she’s lost he’s hardly changing. When one loses weight and when the other doesn’t, it never ends well. Hers is a maturity and growing wise, she’ll end up having a mid life crisis and leaving triangle man.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
New thread.

Highest likes was a suggestion from @NigellaBites in January (goes to show how little Charlotte has been on Instagram unless it’s to flog Hello Fresh)

Recap:
Bodge Lodge is still bodged
Still pretends they don’t live next to a motorway
Still favours 1 child over the other
Still has too many animals and doesn’t have the space for them all

Has lost a lot of weight though we are not sure if it’s her usual crash diet, jabs or if she’s had a trip to Turkey for a cheap band

Now back working full time (no, it’s not at a Neptune for the discount (she doesn’t have one local!)) so thoughts and prayers are with her new colleagues at this time whilst they navigate this difficult time of being in the presence of ‘Interior Design’ royalty

Attachments

• Heart

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Usual slack efforts. Not removing anything from the walls and just painting around stuff then whacking a crap curtain across the appliances. It looked better having them on show! I mean it is a utility room so it’s not uncommon to see a washer dryer but in usual Chavlotte style she just makes things look tacky and bodged. No prep. No style. No idea.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She must be doing home admin or something to be able to get work done at 5am or whatever she said the other day. I highly doubt she’s some high flyer unless the criteria is shite insta hun.

losingmymindagain

I called bullshit the other day when she addressed her weight loss on her stories. She said it had taken a year of ‘eating less and moving more’ 🤥

• Haha

Alex90

I’m sure she’s had a gastric sleeve because of the time out on instagram presumably to recover from the op. She wouldn’t have needed that with the injections.

Reactions: 6
Lives in the country and portrays the middle of no where courtesy of music to cover up the motorway noise. But…..can get a MCFlurry (either delivered or picking up hersel) which hasn’t melted. Local Tattlers- is there a Golden Arches near to her ‘cuntry’ 😂 abode?!
There sure is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6