Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It totally fits with Charlottes whole personality that she would have the jabs. We all know she can’t stick to anything, everything is a quick fix, never does anything the Proper way - all for appearances, and she ALWAYS knows best (vinyl hallway floor 🙈).
no offence to anyone on this thread whose had the jabs, each to your own, but she can piss off with pretending it was a thyroid … where was your thyroid when you were eating dominoes every day chavlotte?
also have decided her voice reminds me of Geri halliwell … both pretending to be posh lady of the manor when is all smoke & mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She does love to post those full length videos of her 'doing stuff' around the house - making sure she shows her full figure off. she knows that's all anyone is wanting to know as the content is beyond dull and the house is awful.

Reactions: 12

Meringue22

VIP Member
It totally fits with Charlottes whole personality that she would have the jabs. We all know she can’t stick to anything, everything is a quick fix, never does anything the Proper way - all for appearances, and she ALWAYS knows best (vinyl hallway floor 🙈).
no offence to anyone on this thread whose had the jabs, each to your own, but she can piss off with pretending it was a thyroid … where was your thyroid when you were eating dominoes every day chavlotte?
also have decided her voice reminds me of Geri halliwell … both pretending to be posh lady of the manor when is all smoke & mirrors.
Her voice gives me RAGE! So fake

• Heart
Reactions: 11

UsernameLeah

Walking does fuck all to weight loss. Running, maybe, but NO amount of exercise will fix a shitty diet - and we know she can't control her lust for junk food for too long. A while ago she spent a good chunk of time eating less and lost some weight, but nowhere near this. And no, she didn't need to quit the internet to do walks and starve herself. The only diet that would lead to such rapid weight loss would be Keto but we know she lacks the willpower. She is looking great and good for her, but this is 100% gastric surgery.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
She already admited she's been feeling tired and has developed anemia. Tell tale signs. I think it was a bit silly to lie about it (I wouldn't blame her; not everyone will lose weight by dieting and that's fine), but on the other hand some people seem to think weight loss surgery is a "cheat" or something and she didn't want the backlash. Anyway, she doesn't owe strangers an explanation but speculation is free.
I agree she was silly to lie but I don’t agree that she doesn’t owe an explanation. When you are using your social media following for income and you are doing ads for a brand like hello fresh, I think you need to be upfront as it’s not the hello fresh and walking that’s given you this result.
plus anyone who has followed her for a while knows she has a terrible relationship with food and exercise.
as another poster said, she’d be better of using it for contents and saying ‘I needed help, it isn’t an easy fix at all, this is my journey, etc’ and actually be helpful to others who are struggling instead of her usual ‘look how great I am, it’s from waaaaaaalllllllkkkkkkiiiiinnnngggggg guuuuyyyyssssss’ whilst eye fucking herself.

#notanadad

VIP Member
Really want to know what her new job is. What could she possibly be qualified to do?! She’s fannied about on Instagram for the last 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Meringue22

VIP Member
Watching the stories today I’m still astounded at the weight loss. How has she not addressed it.
She’s arrogant. She disgusts me. She didn’t post for months and I just knew she came back to get freebies and what do you know?! Free light fitting for the conservatory 🤬

Meringue22

VIP Member
Does anyone actually take any skincare advice from this dirty scruff? A lazy pig who openly admits to not taking her make up off at nighttime. She should be embarrassed to even film these stories. Chavlotte has no integrity at all, just trying to make a few quid. She disgusts me.
She disgusts me too. She only bothers these days if she has an ad

losingmymindagain

I think the fact she seems to be keeping the weight off too is quite telling. Never before (as far as I can remember) has she actually kept weight off for any reasonable period of time. Idk why she won’t just admit what’s aided her drastic weight loss, people would actually have a bit more respect for her if she came clean.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
It's Valentines day the day that Rory gets ignored more than normal while the spoilt favourite child mini Charlotte gets given flowers from her dad!