Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

losingmymindagain

Paddle boarding and not one of them had a life jacket on! Call me old fashioned but I find that really, really irresponsible.

Reactions: 17

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
I came on to say how much bloody panelling can one house take. I'm not a fan of it anyway but be a bit more creative than panelling anything that doesn't move and painting it cream!!!
You can just see the house owners of 2033 weeping as they discover yet more mdf panelling that needs ripping out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no way she lost that weight through exercise and careful eating. She’s far too quiet about it to have done it that way. She’s either embarrassed or ashamed of however it fell off her. Which is ridiculous, own it Charlotte.

Have you noticed that she’s not really showing off the weight loss either. Previously when she’s lost weight there have been pictures, grid posts, talking stories - proud of the achievement you might say. These days it’s all super sped up stories where you can see she’s lost an extreme amount of weight but can’t see clearly. If I’d lost that much weight I’d be shouting it from the rooftops … unless she’s ashamed of how it happened!

Instagram1

Lives in the country and portrays the middle of no where courtesy of music to cover up the motorway noise. But…..can get a MCFlurry (either delivered or picking up hersel) which hasn’t melted. Local Tattlers- is there a Golden Arches near to her ‘cuntry’ 😂 abode?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mammyontheedge

I've lost nearly 6 stone through exercise (mainly walking) amd cutting down on eating excessive amounts of rubbish foods I was consuming before. I love it when people tell me how much weight I've lost and how good I'm looking and I'm proud to tell people how I've done it, through bloody hard work and accountability!

• Heart
She's never spoken about it to my knowledge. I think we are all of the same opinion, her silence speaks a thousand words. Previously when she lost weight, though no where near to the amount she's lost now, she would answer questions and brag about the loss. This time round it's like the elephant in the room she won't address.

QueenHamlet

Anyone that has any awareness of horses/equines in general must be watching these stories through gritted teeth surely.. or just me?
The fact that his ears are constantly back when being ridden isn’t a good sign. At all. And are we going to talk about her fully bathing a horse after ONE gentle hack? This seems to be a regular occurrence not just a one off. I totally understand grooming and pampering your horse is a good way of bonding etc, but does she not realise she will be stripping his coat, mane & tail of natural oils horses need and have for a reason? Utterly clueless and exactly why complete amateurs should not buy a cheap pony from a dealer, these poor souls need someone with vast experience, knowledge and confidence.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Gastric surgery without a doubt. Good friend of mine had it (totally owned it though) she documented everything on insta an her hair went exactly little slobbery tongues really thin and lank

Reactions: 14

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Pretty sure when she was posting last year (Summer/Autumn 2023) she was probably the biggest I've ever seen her so starting in January 2023 is a lie. Then she disappeared.....

• Haha

Alex90

She took time out of instagram which in my mind suggests a gastric sleeve. With the slimming jabs she wouldn’t have needed to do this.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Why have a conservatory that you can’t see out of, surely that’s the point of glass? Now it looks quite claustrophobic to me. Puke covered walls and no view out. Nice 👌🏼

• Haha

Beggy’s big battleships

Watch out lads….. the box of valentine tat has been bought down from the attic, we all know what this means….. Fat-girl-slim will be blowing smoke up Elsa’s arse as per and we will all be treated to that video of poor Rory thinking he had a valentines treat too only to realise it was only for Princess brat girl and he tried to walk it out for the video 😭

• Haha

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
And hardly any grid posts which allow comments on her appearance, which would inevitably be people asking questions on such drastic weight loss. All in all, it comes across as odd that so much of her account over the years has been dedicated to her weight. She then disappears for months and then reappears looking drastically different. People aren't stupid. !!

• Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread, but had to comment when I saw her recent stories from today. Has she been on slimming injections (ie ozeimpic) or had a gastric band or something? I can’t believe how skinny she looks now! I had to trail back through her old stories and posts, how has she gone from a massive roll of fat around her middle, a double chin and huuuuge fat arms to looking like a supermodel in less than 2 years between these photos? You can’t tell me this is just exercise and calories counting? She’s got to be on some kind of slimming drug, you’d have to practically starve yourself to achieve that kind of weight loss in around 18 months!!

Has she ever actually spoken about how she lost the weight?

View attachment 2980171View attachment 2980172View attachment 2980173View attachment 2980174

And then today:

View attachment 2980175
Someone asked her not so long ago and and I'm pretty sure she said "walking".

🙄 x 1,000,000

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Peepynose

Long time lurker here. I am shocked how thin she is looking now. There’s no way you loose weight like that eating less (hello fresh and croissants for breakfast she’s previously shared) and moving more and also keep it off. She is literally half the woman she was previously! Wish she’d own it and be honest about how she’s lost the weight or even say I’m not comfortable sharing how I’ve lost this weight as it’s something I’ve struggled with blah blah but don’t blatantly lie!

#notanadad

VIP Member
I don't think she looks older than her age. Most ppl in this country are already sporting crow's feet by the time they hit mid 30s, and unless she uses a very good filter...

As for the weight loss, 101% gastric band. Hence she disappeared for so long.
Honestly good for her, but I could never. Would rather keep my size 14 and insides intact.

Her content is almost non existent now she doesn't have money to faff about with the decor, which in turn puts brands off so no more freebies to redecorate. Can't stand yet another Hello Fresh ad, so I might finally quit.
I don’t think she necessarily looks old, she just seems older because of how boring she is 😂😂 Elsa must be like 10 now? So she was clearly a young mum but she never seemed like a young mum, she’s just got that frumpiness about her, even when she’s slim

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Hopefully we are seeing the end of the influencer hype and they all disappear back to having jobs and living in the real world

• Heart