Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenveg

Those retrievers look unwell. Aren't they only about 5 years old? They look 15 like the pug
Yep I always say this. Those poor dogs are overweight and always look so lethargic and barely move. I think she’s too obsessed with the new farm animals to give them any decent walks or attention 😩so sad. They’re only used for Ads now.

Reactions: 8

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Very odd shape, some people are just meant to be abit larger naturally. Nothing wrong with that just own it and don't lie.

Also.....the vinyl wrap worked well on her work top didn't it. Full of creases. Looks so shit
I spotted the vinyl creases on the utility worktops too! This is why I’d never do it.

I don’t know if it’s because we’ve never seen her so small, but she looks weird… she has been left with the ‘lolly pop’ head of someone with a larger frame.

Anyway, as per, she’s lying about how she’s done it. It’s either surgery, jabs or an ED (the latter least likely).

Also; why the feck do we need to see countless sped up stories of her cleaning or mucking out the animals….. Oh wait, to show off how thin she is… of course! 🥱

She must get so many messages about weight loss at the moment, the pig’s ego will be off the scale.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
As someone who had a gastric sleeve 4 months ago I really do think that’s what she’s had done . The weight really does drop off. She does look good . She’s still an arse though.
But she achieved it from eating less and moving more 😜🤥

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
I've lost nearly 6 stone through exercise (mainly walking) amd cutting down on eating excessive amounts of rubbish foods I was consuming before. I love it when people tell me how much weight I've lost and how good I'm looking and I'm proud to tell people how I've done it, through bloody hard work and accountability!
👏👏👏👏Well done you, and yes your so right shout it from the roof Tops because it's not easy. Xx

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
She had a Joe labouring for her yesterday………what about his actual paid job?!?!
More annual leave or just moonlighting??
Option C - taking the piss that he works remotely. He’s probably attached the mouse to one of the chickens so it looks like he’s active online

• Haha

Greenveg

Do we think Ozempic? 🤔
The fact that she’s always so reluctant to share ‘how’ probably points towards it!

In other news, those poor dogs are looking as neglected as ever. Those goldens being so overweight won’t be helping their joints. In her stories they’re forever just laying or standing in one spot looking completely lost - all whilst she ignores them.

Maybe she should concentrate on looking after the animals she already owns rather than buying more.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
She’s such a liar and it’s dangerous! She’s had a band or a high dose of ozempic. She sets the most horrendous example to her kids and easily influenced followers

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Do they not stop and think about the message they are sending to the son when the yearly tradition of only giving flowers to the daughter comes round. Firstly why not get him a little something too, chocolate or something or even flowers as that's fine too but the sickly way they film it all be8ng bout the fussy daughter is heartbreaking.

OK kids need to learn they don't get a present if it's the others birthday say but for this yearly thing of leaving their son out is teaching him all the wrong lessons and he could think why do they love her more.

He could also not care less 🤣 and that's fine too but it looks so contrived and staged eveylry single year

Reactions: 7

KOC2289

All those pictures and not a single one of her and Rory - Princess Elsa Ofcourse but none of poor Rory. Is that child just a prop?

Meringue22

VIP Member
That conservatory feels claustrophobic. Who in gods name puts film on the windows of a conservatory?! 😂

Nosymum

VIP Member
Nice she’s spent nearly £200 on an Equidry coat for the favourite child who’s also always in le mieux which isn’t cheap. Wonder what Rory gets or has a hobby that’s supported.

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe she’s ripped up them lovely floor tiles to stick cheap ass sticky tiles down…like wtf! 🙈 hasn’t a bloody clue!