Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Gastric sleeve.! Catherine catnip has one and she said one of the side effects was hair loss and thinning. She’s been totally transparent about it though and has made reels and vlogs about it
I’ve had a gastric bypass it’s one of the huge side effects, my hair is now so thin it’s awful despite taking all the biotin and supplements. Personally I do believe she’s had a sleeve and is silly to lie about it, weight loss surgery isn’t the easy way out believe me so she’d have been better being honest.

Reactions: 6

I_mean_reaaaalllly

She’s lost all of her buccal fat and her face is drawn and thin. I understand wanting to lose weight but to end up looking so much older seems a very large price to pay.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I think she looks better slimmer although knowing her history I doubt however she's done it that it's been a healthy route. Whether restrictive, ozempic or surgery. I don't think she looks scary thin at all it's just so different to how she was before. At least now she's not breaking her horses back. I guess if she's done it via ozempic she doesn't want to promote that to her followers which is the right choice to make. But she should have also been more responsible when promoting her restrictive diets before, so not sure why she is choosing to be secretive now. I find her house quite depressing.

My mum has a skin condition that made most of her hair on the top of her head fall out , destroying the follicles so no chance of regrowing. She has a half style wig that clips on to the rest of her hair underneath, it was about £180, looks so natural and beautiful, she has a little fringe at the front, I’ve never told anyone apart from my partner and no one has ever noticed any different , she looks amazing. Wig shops sell them, it’s always something you could try if you’re self conscious, the wig shop would give you an appointment and it’s private. You wouldn’t even need to wear it everyday maybe just special occasions perhaps. Sending love x

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
What the fuck is that before and after
all about?! 😂 She really thinks she’s some sort of home style guru doesn’t she?! You tided a room up Chavlotte you absolute MUPPET

Cafffff

Does anyone actually take any skincare advice from this dirty scruff? A lazy pig who openly admits to not taking her make up off at nighttime. She should be embarrassed to even film these stories. Chavlotte has no integrity at all, just trying to make a few quid. She disgusts me.

Attachments

• Wow

Gerry o

VIP Member
Hi haven’t seen her stories in ages so can anyone answer
1. The weight loss!! How did that happen and how!
2. Is she working now outside the home and what doing?
3. Covering her windows is that the mums house she’s blocking from looking in 😄?

Thanks ☺

Mutley98

VIP Member
God, she’s had serious help to get that thin. She’s extremes. And while she’s lost he’s hardly changing. When one loses weight and when the other doesn’t, it never ends well. Hers is a maturity and growing wise, she’ll end up having a mid life crisis and leaving triangle man.
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s started this job had shit of male attention and has spurred her on. Ozempic or gastric sleeve has contributed

losingmymindagain

I think she looks better slimmer although knowing her history I doubt however she's done it that it's been a healthy route. Whether restrictive, ozempic or surgery. I don't think she looks scary thin at all it's just so different to how she was before. At least now she's not breaking her horses back. I guess if she's done it via ozempic she doesn't want to promote that to her followers which is the right choice to make. But she should have also been more responsible when promoting her restrictive diets before, so not sure why she is choosing to be secretive now. I find her house quite depressing.
I would say she’s so secretive this time because she’s ashamed that she couldn’t achieve it off her own back (although there is no shame in that imo). Before it was always ‘look at me, look at me! Haven’t I done well? Don’t I look fabulous? This is how I did it….” All whilst eye fucking herself in the mirror.

Rkt1989

She is 100% on weight loss injections you can tell by her face. I have been on Wegovey since November and lost nearly 3 stone.
I struggled with my weight due to treatment and steroids after been poorly and just struggled to loose it but with Wegovey it has dropped off. Just tell the truth about what you have done, I tell everyone who asks me how I’m doing it.
there’s a things called ozempic face she has it. So do I 😂

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

Very odd shape, some people are just meant to be abit larger naturally. Nothing wrong with that just own it and don't lie.

Also.....the vinyl wrap worked well on her work top didn't it. Full of creases. Looks so shit

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
If the weight loss truly was diet and walking then triangle Joe would have lost some weight too? If that's him helping move the table it looks like he's gained weight as well as a beard

• Haha