Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
OMG I live in a non rural village with really good transport links - 20 mins to city centre, 15 mins to motorway, 15 mins to large retail park etc and even I can’t get a maccies delivered 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
You can tell they’ve not washed anything down or prepped it before painting. They’ll be painting all the dust in……. Bet it looks awful in real life.
Vomit coloured room too. Nice!

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
She's gone way too far with the weight loss. It's certainly not from just hard work and counting calories .

Last edited:

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
She might have. They can make you sick as a dog
It’s only recently that you could get the higher dosage of jabs so I think it was the sleeve/band route for this result - just from the state of her in the recent stories you can see she’s lost too much weight and is looking loose/saggy which is a sure fire sign of the operation route. With the jabs you could lower the dosage/stretch out the frequency of the jabs to maintain your weight but stop the weight loss. A year on jabs averages 10-15% loss. She’s looking like 20-30%

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I live near the Norfolk broads and we have lots of people every year get into trouble on still water ways. Even had a lad die after his boat capsized and he was used to the water ways
There were 2 kids that died at the beach near where she used to live - was all over the national news. They got caught in the riptides by the pier.
I doubt her kids are strong, competent swimmers as I don’t think she’s ever posted about taking them to swimming lessons. Even if they were good swimmers, it’s basic common sense you still wear a life jacket just in case.

Crazymum

VIP Member
As someone who had a gastric sleeve 4 months ago I really do think that’s what she’s had done . The weight really does drop off. She does look good . She’s still an arse though.

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
When people started asking her about her weight loss all she had to say was “I don’t want to focus on my weight loss/how I did it etc as it’s something personal to me that I’ve always struggled with and I don’t feel comfortable sharing the ins and outs” she doesn’t owe an explanation in my opinion. And anyone can eat Hello Fresh, fat or thin so I don’t get that argument🤷🏼‍♀️😂
The argument is she’s suggesting, by promoting them, that their boxes have contributed to this extreme weight loss. she’s being paid/earning commission from her followers from a healthy eating service when it’s done sweet FA to get her to this target.
she’s been happy to flaunt the cold showers, unrealistic workouts and disordered eating habits for years, use her kids and flaunt how much she dislikes her son for any freebie she can lay her grubby paws on. She’s used her followers and I expect there are a number who are feign made to feel like utter shit because she’s saying she’s done it through eating less and walking when it’s utter tosh.

Reactions: 5

Onlyme7

Just seen the photo of her and Elsa, goodness she is so thin. I think she looks a bit gaunt and too thin.

I can’t see her leaving the window frame in that utility room brown. Why didn’t she paint that first before painting the walls?! I’d love a walk around that house to see the finishes close up - I bet they’d make my eyes water 😆