Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
Her followers know she has an unhealthy relationship with food and her body and know the drastic lengths she’s gone to in the past. A little bit of clarity wouldn’t go a miss.

Reactions: 9
I find it curious that she’s putting that film on the conservatory windows for privacy. I thought she lived detached with no near neighbours, privacy from who?!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Hi haven’t seen her stories in ages so can anyone answer
1. The weight loss!! How did that happen and how!
2. Is she working now outside the home and what doing?
3. Covering her windows is that the mums house she’s blocking from looking in 😄?

Thanks ☺
1. She’s not saying but we suspect Ozempic
2. We don’t know, she’s very vague
3. Shes always loved a bit of cheap vinyl… remember she covered her fire hearth in it once 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
She claimed the other day she has an underactive thyroid. This makes it much harder to lose weight so there is absolutely no way she's lost that much weight that quickly with diet and walking. She's def had surgery or taking ozempic. She has lost way too much weight and its aged her drastically. Looks like her hair has also paid the price as that looks awful too

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I’m new to this thread, but had to comment when I saw her recent stories from today. Has she been on slimming injections (ie ozeimpic) or had a gastric band or something? I can’t believe how skinny she looks now! I had to trail back through her old stories and posts, how has she gone from a massive roll of fat around her middle, a double chin and huuuuge fat arms to looking like a supermodel in less than 2 years between these photos? You can’t tell me this is just exercise and calories counting? She’s got to be on some kind of slimming drug, you’d have to practically starve yourself to achieve that kind of weight loss in around 18 months!!

Has she ever actually spoken about how she lost the weight?

702DD695-C47C-4A16-980B-A0FCBA2DFB4C.png
F2058ABB-3198-45D9-9929-091D249E6E5E.png
5B47FA84-30D7-4F45-8871-8CA66AA4D550.png
23119516-127A-4E22-AB83-53E09AFC576D.png

And then today:

1B0EC304-A76C-43BC-BB48-E92C4C196258.png

• Wow

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Her weight loss has been too quick and too extreme to be natural. She looks like she has been stretched on a rack.

• Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Yes! 60 minute makeovers were also more often than not shit shows that fell to pieces very soon after.

She is obsessed with panelling - of any kind! Her house is held together by wood planks and glue!
I came on to say how much bloody panelling can one house take. I'm not a fan of it anyway but be a bit more creative than panelling anything that doesn't move and painting it cream!!!

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I don’t think she looks that great - she’s aged herself (and she didn’t look her age to start with) and looks haggard.
She’s got herself into a vicious cycle now because she can’t stop the jabs as she’ll then gain it all back and then some as she’s got the most beige diet. We are in a recession and I doubt they’ve got the spare cash to maintain £250+ every 4 weeks to keep her off the dominoes long term.
Also, the dogs clearly demonstrate she isn’t walking that much. I’d have some respect for her if she admitted what’s actually happening and be honest about her unhealthy approach

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Love how she explained that lice are like nits. Would have been wondering all day what she meant by lice.

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
How could she honestly think they could raise a chick without researching it first?! She’s an absolute thick fucking twat!
She’s a menace and should be reported for animal cruelty. That poor chick. I dread to think about the state of her other animals

• Sad

Meringue22

VIP Member
I’ve had her stories on mute (couldn’t cope with the once a month hello fresh advert) but after reading here, went for a nosey. She’s lost weight by dieting and walking. Thoughts?
My thoughts are it’s bullshit. She’s talking out of her arse

madmare01

Anyone that has any awareness of horses/equines in general must be watching these stories through gritted teeth surely.. or just me?
The fact that his ears are constantly back when being ridden isn’t a good sign. At all. And are we going to talk about her fully bathing a horse after ONE gentle hack? This seems to be a regular occurrence not just a one off. I totally understand grooming and pampering your horse is a good way of bonding etc, but does she not realise she will be stripping his coat, mane & tail of natural oils horses need and have for a reason? Utterly clueless and exactly why complete amateurs should not buy a cheap pony from a dealer, these poor souls need someone with vast experience, knowledge and confidence.
Unfortunately if he’s been a driving horse most of his life his head carriage will likely always look like that. I’ve got a mare who came from the travelling community when she was 3 and she even now at 22 tends to carry her head high.

But yeah it’s a disaster waiting to happen…especially with little princess on board…

Reactions: 8

MissTeddy

VIP Member
As per usual she's super smug about it - lots of distance shots to show her full figure in the frame. Not directly addressing it - despite it being the massive elephant in the room. She will be receiving literally hundreds of fawning messages no doubt and absolutely lapping it up.

Greenveg

She’s got more hounds than mates
She has, it’s just a shame they look so bloody poorly looked after. Those two golden retrievers look overweight and Haggered - the total opposite of my two golden girls who are lean, chirpy and always waggy tailed. (And they’re older than her two!)
Makes me sad for those dogs, they’ve been neglected now the princess has her pony.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
She’s painting a brick wall.
I repeat she’s painting a brick wall & I am that bored I watched it. All.

• Haha

UsernameLeah

I don't think she looks older than her age. Most ppl in this country are already sporting crow's feet by the time they hit mid 30s, and unless she uses a very good filter...

As for the weight loss, 101% gastric band. Hence she disappeared for so long.
Honestly good for her, but I could never. Would rather keep my size 14 and insides intact.

Her content is almost non existent now she doesn't have money to faff about with the decor, which in turn puts brands off so no more freebies to redecorate. Can't stand yet another Hello Fresh ad, so I might finally quit.