The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lives in the country and portrays the middle of no where courtesy of music to cover up the motorway noise. But…..can get a MCFlurry (either delivered or picking up hersel) which hasn’t melted. Local Tattlers- is there a Golden Arches near to her ‘cuntry’ 😂 abode?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lives in the country and portrays the middle of no where courtesy of music to cover up the motorway noise. But…..can get a MCFlurry (either delivered or picking up hersel) which hasn’t melted. Local Tattlers- is there a Golden Arches near to her ‘cuntry’ 😂 abode?!
There sure is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
literally a 5/10 min drive away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I live in a non rural village with really good transport links - 20 mins to city centre, 15 mins to motorway, 15 mins to large retail park etc and even I can’t get a maccies delivered 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she uses the largest/chunkiest chisel to remove tiles hence wrecking the plaster board, why not use a sharper one and get a neat removal and finish and not damage the wall.

Reactions: 3
So she uses the largest/chunkiest chisel to remove tiles hence wrecking the plaster board, why not use a sharper one and get a neat removal and finish and not damage the wall.
She didn't need to do any of that work, the utility room was in good shape, yes replace a broken tap but the need for beige strikes again. 🙄

Reactions: 5