The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez.. I actually feel really sorry for that little lad. Reading the post about him finding the move tough.. to then be dumped in a room that is only a star up from a prison cell.. let him be a child. It looks like a middle aged spare\room office space for a single man 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jeez.. I actually feel really sorry for that little lad. Reading the post about him finding the move tough.. to then be dumped in a room that is only a star up from a prison cell.. let him be a child. It looks like a middle aged spare\room office space for a single man 😢
Guess there’s no chance of him having a race car bed and dinosaur bedding then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god it’s so tit! And why is it full of so many Rs?? How many Rs does one Rory need?
in her grid caption she said how hard he’s taken the move, why not create him a bright, happy space full of toys rather than something that resembles a students hall of residence at uni !
It’s a big fat fail Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those bleeping trunks. She’s a one trick pony. And the room is tit. Poor Rory

Reactions: 9
Room is awful, no personality and where are his toys and what’s that mark around the floorboards by the skirting board

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That room is bloody awful. Beige/greige, bland, dull as duck. Where is the colour?! How about you ask Rory what bedroom he wants in the house he didn’t want to move to rather than what Charlotte wants! Princess perfect will get exactly what she wants, spoilt just like her mother!

• Heart
“Joe film me bathing this chicken to show what a crazy animal lady I am 🤪

she keeps saying what is my life? As though she’s so random and quirky but anyone who owns and loves animals would bath them at night if they needed it?

Reactions: 16
She forgets she chose this country lifestyle🙄 (for everyone)she must be exhausting to be around. They had a lovely lifestyle previously, kids were settled, happy with friends and hobbies, lived near the sea, yet for the gram she's replaced all that with more bland, chickens and a field.

Reactions: 6
She’s so bleeping pathetic. Filming the whole chicken process… just get on with it. Can she do anything without posting a slow mo video and putting a tit song over the top. Ella Henderson “I take care of you” really? Get a grip you child.

Reactions: 15
Poor poor Rory ☹ she's a tit excuse for a mother. He's, what, 5? 6? And you're telling me he wants a beige room with a full size desk and a set of trunks? It looks more like Professor Lupins office off Harry Potter than a kids bedroom! How about asking your child how he wants his room decorated rather than thinking what looks good on Instagram? I'm sure moving house would have been a lot more enjoyable for him if he got to paint his walls his favourite colour, put up posters of his favourite football team, had a big basket of his favourite action figures and a cosy reading corner with all his favourite books. And instead of fannying about buying chickens the second you move in, to live the 'county dream', how about spending that money buying a big trampoline or swing set for the kids to play on? I don't waste my energy 'hating' on influencers (racist elle Darby's aside), but this absolute cow boils my blood.

Poor Rory, what an underwhelming bedroom and very 2016 with the giant letters and trunks.. she’s banging on like she single hardly gave him this amazing space when it’s actually quite depressing. Feel for that kid honestly.

Reactions: 12
'Professor Lupin's office' ... brilliant :ROFLMAO:
They were so lucky - living in a lovely house, by the sea, friends all around them.
Why on earth move for this - just so Charlotte can live her best, smug life and be a country insta-hun.
I grew up in a village and I chose not to live in one with my family because its SO hard for teenagers. I had no freedom because there was no public transport - I had to be driven EVERYWHERE. All my friends lived in town. I had to get taxis home after nights out (rural taxis are £££) or beg my parents for lifts. It may be lovely for adults but its isolating for teens.

Reactions: 13
“I single-handedly flipped it working solidly day and night, now he’s realised distance doesn’t stand in the way of love, has embraced countryside life with both hands… you never know how beautiful life can be if you let those inner demons stand in your way.”

Wow all this from that room. Her decorating fixed everything. What a marvel she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she only took princess perfect to the show. Rory is going to grow up hating her for her vile favouritism!!

The show is on tomorrow, she could have waited a mere 24 hours and made it a family day out. She will probably be back on the tools tomorrow 🙄

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.