The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely with Elsa “recently” moving to a new school and her mum trying to be the local instagrammer - it would have been better to leave Elsa in school - I know it’s Friday but it’s not the point.
I really hope Rory sits down with his mum one day and asks why she doesn’t like him as much.

Reactions: 8
How do you take one but not the other?

Do you reckon the kid even loves ponies like Charlotte is making out? Either way she seems thrilled by it (Charlotte not the kid)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Poor Rory. Could she not have waited until tomorrow to take the family? Or does that ruin the “girly” image.
I feel so sorry for that little boy and I have no children. She is absolutely repulsive.
Lockdowns, home schooling, a relocation and change of school, she’ll be the type of parent complaining when the kids are below expected levels of attainment. Taking another day off school is just so unnecessary.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been lurking on here for months now! Nodding my head in agreement at what get posts! But she’s getting too close to comfort now being at Devon county show which oh is on tomorrow being Sat, so no bunking needed and both children could go. I use to follow and thought I liked her when I first did but boy is she a stuck up little girl! Us proper Devon folk can sniff a blow in from a 100 miles!! Thank god she is over the border but still way to close. All my fave places to go are going to be ruined I can see it 😩

Reactions: 9
Vile pig of a woman!!!!! No doubt lied to the school, as to why Elsa is off.......then posts a smug photo of her and the golden child enjoying the outing.l, with expensive looking ice creams.....while poor little Rory is stuck at school and will probably get a choc ice if he's lucky. That boy poor. Really shows how much she favours Elsa.

The show runs all weekend, so could have made it a family day out......what an absolute cretin!!!!

Reactions: 7
Blocked me on instagram because I asked ‘where’s the personality’ on poor Rory’s room. 🥺

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So Elsa has just started at a new school and miss piggy is already having her bunk off?! I wonder does Kermit the frog agree with her lazy half ass parenting or does he just stay quiet for an easy life?!

Reactions: 9
Doesn't Charlotte have a sister? I wonder if that's where she's learnt her "parenting", she got the house, they've moved with her so god know what her childhood was like. She's just repeating history and Elsa is the favourite.

Hopefully Rory gets spoilt from the grandparents

Reactions: 2
Poor poor Rory ☹ she's a tit excuse for a mother. He's, what, 5? 6? And you're telling me he wants a beige room with a full size desk and a set of trunks? It looks more like Professor Lupins office off Harry Potter than a kids bedroom! How about asking your child how he wants his room decorated rather than thinking what looks good on Instagram? I'm sure moving house would have been a lot more enjoyable for him if he got to paint his walls his favourite colour, put up posters of his favourite football team, had a big basket of his favourite action figures and a cosy reading corner with all his favourite books. And instead of fannying about buying chickens the second you move in, to live the 'county dream', how about spending that money buying a big trampoline or swing set for the kids to play on? I don't waste my energy 'hating' on influencers (racist elle Darby's aside), but this absolute cow boils my blood.
She will be waiting for the trampoline and swing set to be gifted 😡

Reactions: 2
Joe
Doesn't Charlotte have a sister? I wonder if that's where she's learnt her "parenting", she got the house, they've moved with her so god know what her childhood was like. She's just repeating history and Elsa is the favourite.

Hopefully Rory gets spoilt from the grandparents
Half sister who she hardly mentions

I feel inclined to contact her local authority and report neglect 🙄

And report her to the authority for pulling a sickie for a horse show! Hardly an essential trip 😡

Reactions: 7
I think by sharing Rory’s room she thought it would show how much she loves/ does for him. But she’s basically shown a room that she slapdash did as quickly as possible that has no personality and represents nothing about him, only showcases more of her bland interior ideas. For a little boy, you’d think there would be posters, marvel toys, some favourite figures, cuddly toys on the the bed, things he collects on display, Xbox, cute colourful cushions, etc. These are the things that would excite him. Not 3 R’s. And what’s with the 2 R’s propped against each other.

Reactions: 11
My three month old son's nursery has more personality than Rory's bedroom, and all he's interested in is my nips and mine and my husbands faces 🙈 poor Rory 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her friend is visiting her this weekend, the one who is an air hostess. Posted some very unflattering videos of drunk charlotte on the ride on lawnmower. I wonder whether she’ll be asked to take them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.