The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonkers.. also the downstairs loo is really one that can wait isn’t it? We made sure the family bathroom and kids bedrooms were done first .. it took us years to get round to the loo but we just didn’t really use it and then did it properly. She honestly stresses me out watching her go at everything like a bull!
Especially as I'm sure she's said the shower in Elsa's bathroom is leaking, surely that's the priority 😳

Reactions: 4
We’ve been treated to a snippet of the tit show, how lucky we are. Bland and bodged as always.
"That's all you're getting for now" Lol, she really does think people are hanging on waiting for this big reveal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We've pretty much seen it all anyway! If she wanted a big reveal why not do it all privately then do a big "look what I've been doing" post. That way noone would see how much she bodged it. She would be able to put her filters on it and it may look semi decent, but we all know it's a tit show!

Reactions: 9
How many times will she do the panorama of the field with dramatic music? It doesn’t look that interesting or impressive, it’s just a field.

Reactions: 10
Wow she really thinks people are invested in her life doesn’t she? 😂 how about you stop taking pictures mid-piss and just get on with it 👊🏼💦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times will she do the panorama of the field with dramatic music? It doesn’t look that interesting or impressive, it’s just a field.
It's so bleeping boring 😂😂 I really don't need to see that everyday 🙄

Reactions: 5
She really thinks she is something else doesn't she.

I get the feeling she thinks everyone is really envious of the life.........hahahahahaha!!!!! I wouldn't want her life, old car, dodged house, boring husband or wannabe lifestyle even if you paid me.

We aren't jealous of you Char, we pity you.

Reactions: 11
She needs to get a job and get out the house. It’ll get her out the house, earn the cash saved up to make a dent in the actual priority list and hopefully make some friends (if she actually tries for once and stops thinking she’s gods gift).
This move never made sense as they don’t seem to know anyone there and they have just completely isolated themselves for Instagram.

Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s top class with her White Company Handwash, it’s probably an old one filled up with Smart Price handwash

I honestly can’t believe her mum and dad went for the move.
She probably did a combo of brainwashing, stomping around, kicking off until she got her own way

• Heart
RORYs room - well he won’t forget his name begins with a R that’s for sure. Other than I can’t think what to say about it, it’s so bleeping bland. No personality what’s so ever. Doesn’t even look like a child bedroom it looks like a guest bedroom. No inclination as to what Rory’s likes or interests are. Grey maybe? No interior design flair at all, so basic, can’t believe she does this for a job 😑🫣

Reactions: 23
The downstairs bathroom looks like the toilets at a Toby Carvery type place

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
RORYs room - well he won’t forget his name begins with a R that’s for sure. Other than I can’t think what to say about it, it’s so bleeping bland. No personality what’s so ever. Doesn’t even look like a child bedroom it looks like a guest bedroom. No inclination as to what Rory’s likes or interests are. Grey maybe? No interior design flair at all, so basic, can’t believe she does this for a job 😑🫣
It's awful! You wouldn't know that's a little boys room, how old is he? 7/8? Where are the toys? The colour? The personality? There's literally a tiny basket in the corner with a couple of teddies and a few books

Agree, it's more like a teenagers bedroom. Is that what R wanted for his bedroom I wonder or what Charlotte wanted? 🤔 Poor little lad ☹

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.