The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the messing around with Malton House girl on the mower. We have a ride on and they are dangerous. Their dog running in front gave me anxiety. Never let your kids or animals feel overly comfortable around a mower! It’s heavy machinery with rotating bleeping blades she’s thick as pig tit

Reactions: 20
She has put so much weight on since they moved. Comfort eating?

Reactions: 5
Look who I found in a tree?

It’s the three legged cat that can’t go outside, but is hanging out next to a motorway. Cool.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Woah, terrible photos of Charlotte. You’d think the move and the work she’s doing would stop her from tucking in to the biscuit tin.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte desperately needs to give up that 2008 side parting, chop her hair into a long bob and dress for the shape she has, not the one she wants.

Reactions: 13
Deep down she’s an emo she’s just cosplaying at the middle class mama image

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can never believe she’s a few years old than me. She dresses like a middle aged woman! She’s so young!!

Reactions: 4
That’s what you want to do when you have small children and animals running around, get on a lawnmower pissed and drive around that garden not knowing how to stop it. You can hear in the background one of the kids shouting something like ‘you are scaring him’ or ‘you are going to hurt him’.

Charlotte must be furious she doesn’t have control over what her friend posted of her - they haven’t posted with each other for a long time I has assumed they weren’t friends anymore. I’m sure this won’t have earned any best friend points for Malton House.

Charlotte really doesn’t look great in these at all.

On the positive side, at least with the lawnmower on, it drowns out the noise of the motorway so it could be posted as-is and not with the sound off and music over the top.

Reactions: 7
She has awful dress sense. The more I look at it the more I notice all the awful choices. I expect this was her making an effort as well. Those shoes are just awful!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.