Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: The Home That Made me - the Shein of Home Accounts

Just for future reference when this one is done (and 2 others have said it’s a good thread name!)

Reactions: 33

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
The Queen just passed away and here's Charlotte sharing pictures of her bloodt PIGS!!!! Read the room you stupid self obsessed woman

• Angry
Reactions: 32

ameliasa

That potentially gorgeous open hall and she’s gone for fucking Lino tiles?
what?
Why not just SAVE up (and stop buying farm animals) and have proper flooring?
Jesus wept 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is tone deaf, isn't she? We enter 10 days of mourning for the Queen and she is doing shitty ads for her hideous bedroom. 1 day, you just need to respectful and silent for 1 day ... honestly. I have seen only her doing this today.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Just saw those "tiles" and literally ran here!

Why did she waste money having the floor screeded and then even more on a fitter?! An actual tradesman when surely the kids could cut and stick them down after school one night?

What an absolute fucking DICK she is! 😂

Hope her one new client is watching! 👀

Now there's a helpbox, as the fitter has done a flounce and is crying in a corner by the sounds of it, 🤣 asking if anyone seen anything similar?

YES, ACTUAL FUCKING TILES MADE OF STONE THAT DON'T BEND WHEN YOU HOLD THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Lalalala1212

It must nearly be time for her to change to the dark orange cushions - always the first sign of autumn for me 🍁

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
And I think its done very disingenuously "my life is so great, look at my kids, my big house - bet you're jealous".
She has no humility or consideration for what other people are going through.
I post very little on line but I'm very conscious when I do that I have friends are going through grief, illness, financial worries and its important to be sensitive.
Basically don't be a smug wanker because there by the grace of god go all of us ... we're all just one step away from our lives completely upending.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Would you really put a DIY/B&Q kitchen in your supposed 'forever home' if you were an interior designer with 150k+ followers? I feel like she's just rushed into that decision (like all the others) because she just couldn't wait and save up for a better more timeless one
Well, there was this absolutely pure GAWJUS motorised one going for 3K but someone beat her to it....

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lkahlie

The bubbles in the wallpaper......just can't cope with how shit it looks. You can clearly hear old Char is getting pissed off with it all now.

She should have lived in the house as it was, it was perfectly liveable......she could still have created content for the gram by mood boarding and talking through room plans etc (like an actually interior designer would have done).
Fixed all the leaks as a priority and then had time to get to know the area and meet some new friends maybe.......instead of speeding through the decorating and doing a shit job. Maybe she would be in a better place mentally.

She never learns.

• Heart

Lalalala1212

She’s just manically doing this terrible job on the loo because she’s obsessed with getting that pine sink unit in, lighting a candle, whacking on a filter and posting a picture on the gram. It’s quite sad that it clearly matters more to her than waiting a bit and doing it properly. It’s staggering how much she is bodging it - just save up and pay the skilled tradespeople fgs!

itsybitsyteenyweeny

I can’t STAND people who deliberately film their steering wheel badge to get self validation about the car they drive. Seriously, have a word

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I am in shock!!! Even the fitter thinks its a waste of money! What's the rush?! Why didn't she save for proper tiles?! Bodge Lodge is getting worse!

Reactions: 23

ccccc

Chatty Member
They’ll be bleeding money with all the animals and the upkeep. Makes me glad to be humble, private life, private account, gradually doing home improvements in our own time and enjoying our home in the meantime. Small garden, few pot plants. And dogs and children are more than enough for me.

Reactions: 23