The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has put on so much weight since the last time she said she lost loads. She probably has no time to cook anything decent and healthy with all the crappy diy she’s doing. I’m thinking she thinks this house will make her happy, but what they don’t realise is that nothing will truly make you happy unless you are happy from the inside. All this, buying of the house, quick fix diy-ing is just all a bandaid over a deep rooted problem that clearly needs addressing. I still remember she made out how her husband had some high up job at JP Morgan until she was outed. She’s all fur coat and no knickers. She also wastes so much money on quick fixes but no investment into getting anything done properly. Ok, rant over

Reactions: 17
She has put on so much weight since the last time she said she lost loads. She probably has no time to cook anything decent and healthy with all the crappy diy she’s doing. I’m thinking she thinks this house will make her happy, but what they don’t realise is that nothing will truly make you happy unless you are happy from the inside. All this, buying of the house, quick fix diy-ing is just all a bandaid over a deep rooted problem that clearly needs addressing. I still remember she made out how her husband had some high up job at JP Morgan until she was outed. She’s all fur coat and no knickers. She also wastes so much money on quick fixes but no investment into getting anything done properly. Ok, rant over
Spot on. She comes across as being all about ‘things’ - the size of the house and how it’s decorated doesn’t make it a home. The same as having an old Range Rover and a couple of SUPs doesn’t make you middle class. She’s coming across as desperate to be seen a certain way but it’s all very empty. There is nothing wrong with aspiring to improve your life, but it needs to be for the right reason.
Upping sticks and moving to a new place where you don’t know anyone is going to do more damage than good for your family. Yes, people knew where you lived however that was due to you sharing EVERYTHING about your home and your family. You won’t get a happy and fulfilled life from posting on Instagram. Get some therapy, REALLY look at yourself and your life choices, delete your Insta app and just try to give your kids a better happier life……you might be able to reduce some of the damage you’ve already caused them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spot on. She comes across as being all about ‘things’ - the size of the house and how it’s decorated doesn’t make it a home. The same as having an old Range Rover and a couple of SUPs doesn’t make you middle class. She’s coming across as desperate to be seen a certain way but it’s all very empty. There is nothing wrong with aspiring to improve your life, but it needs to be for the right reason.
Upping sticks and moving to a new place where you don’t know anyone is going to do more damage than good for your family. Yes, people knew where you lived however that was due to you sharing EVERYTHING about your home and your family. You won’t get a happy and fulfilled life from posting on Instagram. Get some therapy, REALLY look at yourself and your life choices, delete your Insta app and just try to give your kids a better happier life……you might be able to reduce some of the damage you’ve already caused them.
Best post! I hope Charlotte is reading.

Reactions: 5
There’s most definitely an underlying issue which she should seek help for. She’s not happy and the constant need for validation needs addressing, Instagram is most likely causing her issues as she’s in such a rush to perform and post.

Reactions: 8
There’s most definitely an underlying issue which she should seek help for. She’s not happy and the constant need for validation needs addressing, Instagram is most likely causing her issues as she’s in such a rush to perform and post.
I really think she’d be better off getting herself a part time job, using that income to save up and get the jobs done right first time. It would take her away from interiors and Instagram and actually give her purpose because she isn’t happy with her current set up. She isn’t qualified as an interior designer and people are already finding the beige/grey/navy/sage copy & paste options she offers are already dated. She is reliant on what others do instead of thinking for herself.

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand when people broadcast their poorly kids like that. Let them have some privacy. Also is she on the beg again, why can’t she find where to get moulding on her own? Instead is putting it out there on IG.

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand when people broadcast their poorly kids like that. Let them have some privacy. Also is she on the beg again, why can’t she find where to get moulding on her own? Instead is putting it out there on IG.
Is she joking about that moulding? I did my own panelling in the same style last year it’s £7 for 2.5 metres in most places, maybe cheaper from an actual timber yard 🙄 just on the beg

Reactions: 6
So obviously on the beg for some free panelling! That beading would cost pennies compared to how much she must have spunked on the wood in the downstairs loo! Also pretty sure she's "lived in" b&q for the last few weeks I'm sure they'll have some there.

Was privacy one of the reasons they moved? Because I live at the opposite end of the country and know exactly where her new house is considering she's posted enough pictures of it to a public platform! Not that I ever plan on visiting or sharing the location because I'm not a creep but some weirdo probably would!

And finally: Is Charlotte Amor Valentine her actual real (married) name? Just gives me Mrs Bucket (sorry Bouquet) vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So obviously on the beg for some free panelling! That beading would cost pennies compared to how much she must have spunked on the wood in the downstairs loo! Also pretty sure she's "lived in" b&q for the last few weeks I'm sure they'll have some there.

Was privacy one of the reasons they moved? Because I live at the opposite end of the country and know exactly where her new house is considering she's posted enough pictures of it to a public platform! Not that I ever plan on visiting or sharing the location because I'm not a creep but some weirdo probably would!

And finally: Is Charlotte Amor Valentine her actual real (married) name? Just gives me Mrs Bucket (sorry Bouquet) vibes 😂
Her real name is actually Miss Piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Rory probably feeling ill due to being left out of a treat day on Friday.

Joe, grow a pair and give your wife a bollocking for constantly openly favouring one child over another. It is cruel, pathetic and embarrassing. If you were a decent sort of guy you would have put a stop to this a long time ago.

Her maiden name is Amor and her married name is Valentine!
quite unfortunate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Rory probably feeling ill due to being left out of a treat day on Friday.

Joe, grow a pair and give your wife a bollocking for constantly openly favouring one child over another. It is cruel, pathetic and embarrassing. If you were a decent sort of guy you would have put a stop to this a long time ago.
Unfortunately.......he is just as bad as her. He buys Elsa a mini bunch of flowers every valentine's.......Rory gets nothing!!! He and Char are definitely made for each other!!! Poor little Rory!!!!

Reactions: 12
More videos outside with the music on

just be honest Charlotte - I’m desperate to hear how noisy it is

• Haha
If no takeaways deliver, how has she gained so much weight so quickly? She must be eating alot elsewhere if she's claiming she eats portioned hello fresh?

Reactions: 9
Her initials might be CAV but she’s a SCAV.

Too early for a thread title suggestion? 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.