The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said before. To me the dogs look overweight.

Might just be fur but they look chonky to me. Also a 6am dog walk on the beach is probably a lot more appealing.

Reactions: 2
Of course she wouldn’t ask for planning permission for the stables, she doesn’t do anything properly so why start.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get over this house move. They had a period home that had the potential to be really beautiful if she’d restored properly. By the beach which she seemed to enjoy. The horse riding, the dog walks, the paddle boarding 🤪 a friendship network.

And now she’s got some decorating to sink her teeth in to but what then once it’s done? Cleaning up chicken tit? I just can’t understand why she’d up route their whole lives for such a downgrade in lifestyle

Reactions: 19
How much land does she have? Did anyone catch the house listing
Sure it was 2 acres not enough for a horse and pony year round without it turning into a bog. That stock fencing is expensive too, what’s the betting she buys the prettiest horse she can find when she doesn’t have the experience to ride or care for it properly!

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get over this house move. They had a period home that had the potential to be really beautiful if she’d restored properly. By the beach which she seemed to enjoy. The horse riding, the dog walks, the paddle boarding 🤪 a friendship network.

And now she’s got some decorating to sink her teeth in to but what then once it’s done? Cleaning up chicken tit? I just can’t understand why she’d up route their whole lives for such a downgrade in lifestyle
This is what I keep thinking, I just can't get my head around it. And it's not even like they can move back easily because she has her parents living with her too! I know none of us on this thread are exactly fans of hers but I do worry that in 12-18 months time when the decorating is all done and the excitement has worn off she'll find herself really struggling and lonely, I do hope it's not the case but it seems inevitable 😬

Reactions: 9
I did what chavlotte has done. I moved away from everything I knew. Sold myself the ‘countryside’ dream. I knew the day we moved we’d made a mistake and 2 years later we moved back to the area we’d left. We didn’t move quite as far but I was so unhappy and I wonder whether Chavlotte (and Joe etc) will regret this move? What is she going to do once shes ‘decorated’?

Reactions: 7
Sure it was 2 acres not enough for a horse and pony year round without it turning into a bog. That stock fencing is expensive too, what’s the betting she buys the prettiest horse she can find when she doesn’t have the experience to ride or care for it properly!
She might open it as a petting farm

Screenshot_20220528-110003~2.png

WTAF am I seeing!!!! Takes two seconds to go round the check the filler is neat and tidy before painting.........also why not use Caulk around the edges?! Bodging at its finest!! #allforthegram

Stop now Charlotte you're embarrassing yourself!!

Reactions: 14
She might open it as a petting farm
I did what chavlotte has done. I moved away from everything I knew. Sold myself the ‘countryside’ dream. I knew the day we moved we’d made a mistake and 2 years later we moved back to the area we’d left. We didn’t move quite as far but I was so unhappy and I wonder whether Chavlotte (and Joe etc) will regret this move? What is she going to do once shes ‘decorated’?
I live very close to where Charlotte used to live in Christchurch, it’s a beautiful area with great schools, the beach and the forest are both close by. An area people aspire to live in. Her house and her parents house were not in particularly great roads but the prices of their houses would have been bumped up by being In an outstanding High school catchment I cannot believe she would have uprooted her family to move to a more rural area miles away from everyone and everything she knows. I also don’t believe she is this outdoorsy person she would have us all believe she is and I would put money on her returning to Christchurch within 5 years from now!

Reactions: 13
I live very close to where Charlotte used to live in Christchurch, it’s a beautiful area with great schools, the beach and the forest are both close by. An area people aspire to live in. Her house and her parents house were not in particularly great roads but the prices of their houses would have been bumped up by being In an outstanding High school catchment I cannot believe she would have uprooted her family to move to a more rural area miles away from everyone and everything she knows. I also don’t believe she is this outdoorsy person she would have us all believe she is and I would put money on her returning to Christchurch within 5 years from now!
I don’t even think she’ll last 5 years tbh. She’s making me anxious because what’s she done takes me back to how I felt knowing we’d made an awful mistake 😬

Reactions: 8
She really has put all the weight back on hasn’t she, I’m a bigger woman so not shaming her for that but the fact she’s such a smug fucker when she loses it! Poor kids seeing such an unhealthy yo-yo diet and attitude towards food.

Reactions: 11
She just pints everything. I don’t understand it, what’s the rush? She definitely thinks interior design is painting doesn’t she 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slightly worried about her mental health. Says they are on a budget and then she’s buying second hand chicken coops like they are going out of fashion and painting everything?

Reactions: 15
She exhibits such extreme behaviour whether it’s extreme dieting or extreme decorating.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.