The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O don't forget the social media and blogging workshops she did!!! 🙄🤭
My friend went to one of her blogging workshops in 2017/ 2018 ish. She said she was surprised at how tall Charlotte is and said that Charlotte told them she earned over £30k from her blogs. But my friend enjoyed it and is still a follower (she loves hinch too).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So stupid, she picked up a rabied bat calling him little guy and how she’s going to save him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My friend went to one of her blogging workshops in 2017/ 2018 ish. She said she was surprised at how tall Charlotte is and said that Charlotte told them she earned over £30k from her blogs. But my friend enjoyed it and is still a follower (she loves hinch too).
She’s mentioned her height on a few occasions I think she around 5’10” / 5’11”.

I swear she just stuck polystyrene coving to the top of that bodged unit instead of wood.

Reactions: 8
Why was gluing stuff while using her sofa to rest it on!😳😳😳 She has 0 care for her possessions

Reactions: 17
Doing that DIY on the sofa!!!! Gah!!! I just cannot understand how she is an interior designer?? She never seems to take care of things.

Reactions: 9
OF COURSE she painted the porch floor tiles. All this woman is capable of is painting! She’s the most basic person I’ve ever come across. The front door still looks awful.

Reactions: 13
Now people on here have pointed out how manic she is being I can't unsee it. She was painting the media unit yesterday? Finish that first. Those fence panels looks even worse now they've been sprayed haphazardly. The porch will look terrible in real life and I can't believe she even bought one pub garden bench let alone 3 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.