The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really angry too! Neither her or her daughter have anywhere near enough riding experience to justify their own pony. Also where the f*ck is the money coming for the upkeep? Insurance costs aswell as food tack stable materials.... the list goes on. Plus its rare you keep one horse so they're likely to need a companion....

I'm unreasonably angry (and admittedly jealous) that this fat cow is such a spoilt entitled brat and is also raising her daughter to be the same.
😂 you won’t be jealous when the property market falls out of its arse shortly. She’s gonna have hardly any equity and the price of that house will fall…. It ain’t Gonna be pretty 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I was his boss I’d be pretty miffed that his wife is showing him on her Insta most days doing DIY instead of the work he’s meant to be doing.
Even if he’s logging on to do it early in the morning and then later in the evening - you need to be available to deal with emails and calls in real time, not when it’s convenient for your wife.

I do wonder if he’s being honest and above board with them about everything. Or are they hoping that building stables will be a FT business so he can Jack work in? They don’t have the land to offer decent stables as a previous poster has stated. There will be more suitable offerings available locally that anyone with half a brain will opt for over Bodge Farm
Maybe theyre like Hinch when Jamie took a career break

Reactions: 1
Yikes… lovely big leak in their ceiling today… where does the endless supply of cash come from?!

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ. Bodge Lodge are going to have a media wall fashioned out of a few old book cases Charlotte is upcycling 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine her income is sufficient for him to do that. I haven’t seen her post about client projects in a while and even when she did, they seemed to be once in a while.

Reactions: 3
Ironically saying how everything was previously bodged 😂

Next breath saying having laminate flooring not by choice but because it’s cheap and creating a media wall out of some old bookcases.

Reactions: 15
the difference is that Hinch had millions in the bank account anyway so didn’t rely on Jamie’s wage at all.

The irony of Charlotte saying that previous jobs in the house were bodged is not lost 😀😀😀

• Haha
Love how Char says about the house being bodged by the previous owners........what a cheeky cow. Think you are doing a fine job at bodging it yourself there love.......that drilling for one 🤦
She really is irritating!!!

Reactions: 14
Love how Char says about the house being bodged by the previous owners........what a cheeky cow. Think you are doing a fine job at bodging it yourself there love.......that drilling for one 🤦
She really is irritating!!!
That’s what you call karma 😂 she botched and scarpered from her old house, maybe the previous owners of this one were influenced by her diy posts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank goodness for charlotte and her motivational speech to inform me that Instagram reels aren’t real and you can’t just click your fingers and transform a room🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
O dear.........someone has a touch of the green eyed monster doesn't she.......

Charlotte renovating with a small budget doesn't mean other peoples big budget renovations (spending more money than you could ever dream of) "isn't real life"......such a bitchy and jealous comment.

Must have got some stick for that, as she has totally back tracked saying everyone's financial position is individual. Yeah maybe those people got pet insurance for their pets........

Also trying to stay relevant with all the keeping it real bullshit.......O bore off Charlotte!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No gifted LV flooring this time...poor Charlotte. It is expensive when you have to pay or SAVE every moth towards things!!!

Don't forget your the one previously Charlotte who clicked their fingers for their work in the home when it's been gifted to.you...2 faced cow.

Finding it hard now actually paying for things!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
How has she got the cheek to talk about being a budget reno when she is also claiming to be building a stable? She's such a contradiction.

She's also talking about budget renos and interior accounts not being all they seem when she claims to be an interior designer 🙄 She basically has and does make a living off people's naivety

Least she pointed out that Joe's back at work now. Poor bloke having to earn money to support this spoilt b*tch and all her whims and desires

No gifted LV flooring this time...poor Charlotte. It is expensive when you have to pay or SAVE every moth towards things!!!

Don't forget your the one previously Charlotte who clicked their fingers for their work in the home when it's been gifted to.you...2 faced cow.

Finding it hard now actually paying for things!!! 🤬🤬🤬
This ⬆

Those bookcases are atrocious. Her “dream country home” is going to look like an office. Is she deranged? She wastes tons of money on useless trophy animals then buy cheap flooring and second hand trash for her house? And this from an “interiors” account run by someone with a “designer” side job? Even the previous home, although beige and bodged, had better quality furniture.

I lived FOUR YEARS with the kitchen that came with my house until I could afford to install the exact kitchen I wanted. It was expensive but I only had to do it once. If the house is in liveable condition and your money won’t stretch to do it up properly you WAIT AND SAVE. You don’t buy crap that you will eventually want to replace. My God.

Reactions: 12
Tagging Dulux. Times must be hard that shes made the swap from Farrow and Ball (which goes on shite btw)

Reactions: 8
Those bookcases are atrocious. Her “dream country home” is going to look like an office. Is she deranged? She wastes tons of money on useless trophy animals then buy cheap flooring and second hand trash for her house? And this from an “interiors” account run by someone with a “designer” side job? Even the previous home, although beige and bodged, had better quality furniture.

I lived FOUR YEARS with the kitchen that came with my house until I could afford to install the exact kitchen I wanted. It was expensive but I only had to do it once. If the house is in liveable condition and your money won’t stretch to do it up properly you WAIT AND SAVE. You don’t buy crap that you will eventually want to replace. My God.
15 years here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have insider knowledge that Karndean were extremely unhappy with the job she did advertising her LVT in her old house. They won't be gifting her any flooring this time that's for sure!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.