The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the economic climate her moving may not go down well right now
I think we are getting to the point where a property crash is close to happening and quite a few influencers may be in for a rude awakening.
Some may be financially savvy, but the majority won’t have and their world of comfort is going to come crashing down around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The retrievers are just cash cows to her, four legged advertisements. Notice the pug didn’t get a look in, he’s not the insta perfect dog is he.!

Reactions: 5
The retrievers are just cash cows to her, four legged advertisements. Notice the pug didn’t get a look in, he’s not the insta perfect dog is he.!
I think the advert was a must deadline wise hence radio silence then the ad

Reactions: 4
Selling Elsa’s wardrobe because she wants a desk….or because the new house has built in wardrobes?

Reactions: 5
She looks even bigger than before! House selling & buying must be taking its toll & she's binge eating again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Selling Elsa’s wardrobe because she wants a desk….or because the new house has built in wardrobes?
Exactly what I was coming on to say........wants a desk my arse.

Also why all the secrecy with moving?, literally millions of people do it every day......she really thinks she's something special doesn't she!! 🤦

Reactions: 7
I’d be willing to put money on the house move being over the Easter break. She has been very quiet the past week and getting rid of lots of furniture. Is the pancake faced dog still alive?

Reactions: 1
I’d be willing to put money on the house move being over the Easter break. She has been very quiet the past week and getting rid of lots of furniture. Is the pancake faced dog still alive?
I don’t get what she achieves. Surely she realises so many followers already know. Her followers may well all dump her as they are sick of the gran reveals like so many other influencers do, it’s tiring and weird at a time when people are feeling down with financial uncertainties ahead.

Reactions: 7
She seems to put a stone on overnight
Ooooohh but don’t troll her by mentioning her weight because she’s so gratifyingly gratitude-uously grateful that her weight fluctuates and she excels normal as she can pack the pounds on in record time, but then again it’s her (there’s absolutely nothing oversized) about this shirt except the oversized frump squeezed into it……. So I will continue to eye duck myself at every opportunity and give the world of Instagram the ick with my slobbering fat tongue 👅 struggling to stay in my mouth as I splutter out more absolute shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The slow pan to the door of the old house, paired with a hand up to camera and “we did a thing” of a new front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s moved! A new car has been on the drive for the last couple of days! Unless they’ve sold the Range 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s moved! A new car has been on the drive for the last couple of days! Unless they’ve sold the Range 😘
Wow that was quick wasn't it! It's only 8/9 weeks since it sold. Her mums is still showing on rightmove so i guess they haven't completed yet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.