The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives a flying duck about watching her tidy up? I do it daily and have no desire to film it. twit
bleeping dire isn’t it! I can’t even be bothered to look at her insta page at all, she is so boring, beige and bland and yet thinks she’s hot tit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How creased are all those clothes?? I’m so embarrassed she’s asking for money and not just donating-looks worse than a jumble sale-she’s so scruffy

Reactions: 12
Omg the clothes 🤮 dirty skanky cow.
Id be embarrassed give them to the charity shop !
You know they’ll stink of dog too.

Reactions: 5
Omg the clothes 🤮 dirty skanky cow.
Id be embarrassed give them to the charity shop !
You know they’ll stink of dog too.
Considering she says she’s a neat freak the state of those clothes says otherwise

Reactions: 8
Who are these people putting bids on 😩 last time she did this she had the audacity to put gifted items on for sale

Reactions: 3
The home that sold or the home that's old? I'll admit my brain had me reading it the latter way first, ha.

Adorable is definitely not the word I would use for that dog 😳
Agreed. Pugs are bleeping gross.

I reckon the dog has carked it hence the silence. She said a while back that if she knew then what she knows now, with all his health problems, she wouldn't have bought one.

I understand she will be devastated but that's the message she needs to be taking forward to try and stop people buying into this seriously problematic breed purely for fashion. That goes for French Bulldogs too.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she acts like it’s a surprise that the dog would have health issues - it’s been pretty well publicised for decades. He really must be her favourite though as they have always been happy to get rid of pets for the most minor inconvenience.
im just relieved she’s staying off social media. How she shared EVERYTHING with the cat and her daughter was truly awful. Though I expect when it’s her own grief it’s a different story rather than her growing and learning from what she did to her performing mini-me daughter.

I don’t understand how she acts like it’s a surprise that the dog would have health issues - it’s been pretty well publicised for decades. He really must be her favourite though as they have always been happy to get rid of pets for the most minor inconvenience.
im just relieved she’s staying off social media. How she shared EVERYTHING with the cat and her daughter was truly awful. Though I expect when it’s her own grief it’s a different story rather than her growing and learning from what she did to her performing mini-me daughter.
Oh, I'm fully expecting a video montage of the distraught children saying their farewells to it at the vets set to "Goodbye" by The Spice Girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or is she exchanging this week... incoming reel where she clicks her fingers and new house appears... 'so this happened...'

Or picked up by giant hand from the front door of baylyn and dropped outside new house similar to Comedowntothewoods new house reveal.

get ready for #grateful #thankful posts about the new house too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.