The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got the details for her old house? I can’t find it on Rightmove?
I think it has been removed but I searched the house name and area on Google earlier and the Rightmove listing was the top hit but when you click to follow it it said there was an error.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone got the details for her old house? I can’t find it on Rightmove?
Looks like it's been taken off Rightmove and the estate agents website but it's still on the Facebook page. Not sure if it's allowed but the estate agents are Mr Green and it was posted 4th Feb 👀

Reactions: 1
I just got slightly embarrassed watching that 'reveal'. Like she's a full on movie director... Okay kids, husband, stand there nicely, the dance scene is coming up! Act like you can't see the camera. I'd have been told to move to the new house alone if I even tried something so weird. Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I asked my husband to do that we wouldn't need a new house we'd be getting a divorce!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What would you

What would you class as reasonable
Well £850k is sadly far beyond our buying possibility, and I personally wouldn't want a large mortgage. (I have no issues with anyone that does I think financies are personal to your own individual circumstances) But if as we think both houses are sold and they've maybe jointly bought this property which needs renovation but has land/equestrian business in the the South, it seems a reasonable cost. 😊

Reactions: 3
How do you find the house? Ps can I claim
A tattle bingo for predicting this months ago, about her gearing up for a house move to somewhere in the country and that they would buy horses and Slobbery Charlotte would become a country mum insta hun. Predictable 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope
Well £850k is sadly far beyond our buying possibility, and I personally wouldn't want a large mortgage. (I have no issues with anyone that does I think financies are personal to your own individual circumstances) But if as we think both houses are sold and they've maybe jointly bought this property which needs renovation but has land/equestrian business in the the South, it seems a reasonable cost. 😊
nope still can’t find it 😅😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.