The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got Scintilla Tiles in my downstairs bathroom which is no bigger than the porch, less that £100 for the tiles and filling and that included taking out the toilet and sink to get a clean finish around them. The amount she’s spent on multiple different paints, varnish, the specially made stencil and time she might as well have just bought new tiles and had them laid or even attempted it herself because it’s a straight uncomplicated space.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am not a fan of those tiles/ stenciling at all. I can’t understand why you wouldn’t get some plain, classic tiling for that space. We just had our entryway done with a gorgeous charcoal slate. It wasn’t that pricey from what I remember.

Now, the real reason for the move- she’s done her first before and after for ‘the gram’.

Reactions: 9
I am not a fan of those tiles/ stenciling at all. I can’t understand why you wouldn’t get some plain, classic tiling for that space. We just had our entryway done with a gorgeous charcoal slate. It wasn’t that pricey from what I remember.

Now, the real reason for the move- she’s done her first before and after for ‘the gram’.
She’s not even painted the roof inside the porch. Bodge Lodge

Reactions: 6
Omg has Joe never seen cows before?! It’s cringy

I’ve got Scintilla Tiles in my downstairs bathroom which is no bigger than the porch, less that £100 for the tiles and filling and that included taking out the toilet and sink to get a clean finish around them. The amount she’s spent on multiple different paints, varnish, the specially made stencil and time she might as well have just bought new tiles and had them laid or even attempted it herself because it’s a straight uncomplicated space.
Crazy!! She wants her sheep to be amazed by her skills though!

Reactions: 7
I can't cope with the drawn out fake posh accent 'alsooo I went to theee garden centreee and got some plaarnt babies.'
Makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's constant buying, buying and buying more, getting more, needing/ wanting more. I bet there will be a pet goat soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Joe is a meanie because he said no to goats. Maybe he’s just being sensible Charlotte, you know because you’ve not finished your reno, you’re manic and you don’t have enough land for the incoming horses let alone more livestock.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Joe is a meanie because he said no to goats. Maybe he’s just being sensible Charlotte, you know because you’ve not finished your reno, you’re manic and you don’t have enough land for the incoming horses let alone more livestock.
Plus he pays for all of her tit aswell as everything else

Reactions: 7
It’s like watching a car crash isn’t it … when her low eventually hits, it’s going to hit hard. I predict she’ll find that house, life, area etc very very different on a cold November night when it’s pitch dark at 4pm and she’s got chickens out in the rain.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think farm animals and chickens etc are half as appealing as the sad influencers try to make them look. I’ll leave it to the farmer and people who actually know what they’re doing and have the land, time, and patience. Dogs are quite enough responsibility and expense for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She couldn’t look after the animals she had already, never mind getting more! Please refer to the snails that keep giving birth and she has has to kill the baby snails every time, the tripod cat that nearly died after getting hit by a car because Charlotte let it outside, the brachy dog that constantly looks like it’s on its death bed, the seriously overweight retrievers, the rodents that all died etc etc…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.