The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squinty eye bleeping herself in the camera is out in full force this morning. If we’re lucky we may even be treated to a beach dog walk and a gratitude segment. And if we’re REALLY lucky, another cleaning montage. Buckle up guys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she going to sit in front of the camera with a cuppa and talk about accepting herself every day now? Obviously she got some engagement from it so will continue to do it. And who the hell asks her how she keeps her house clean 🤮 should have gone to specsavers

Reactions: 10
Is she going to sit in front of the camera with a cuppa and talk about accepting herself every day now? Obviously she got some engagement from it so will continue to do it. And who the hell asks her how she keeps her house clean 🤮 should have gone to specsavers
Clean 😂…yeah those dog hairs on the coffee table were revolting. Surely no one would want to eat at hers…especially when they makes those table spreads touching everything and placing it in piles with dog hair 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her content is absolutely dire. She is so predictable. Everything she's doing right now is a build up to her house move and all the new content that will bring

Reactions: 8
Oh incoming dog illness and vets stories, seems like the dog won’t get the same treatment as the cat.!

Reactions: 4
I hate seeing people having to make hard decisions about their pets, but the fact Mungo has lost so much weight and can’t feel his back legs, I hope the vet will be realistic with her and Mungo isn’t put through unnecessary suffering for selfish reasons.

Once a dog loses feeling in their back legs, that surely means they can’t go to the toilet comfortably and without assistance. That would cement my decision as that’s just not fair.

Reactions: 7
What she so bleeping overwhelmed by today? Practising ALL the gratitude… bore off and have another Dominoes

All these poor fillowers that do not see the real charlotte. This house sale announcement is going to prove what a piece of tit she really is. Hang someone enough rope and all that

*hand

Reactions: 3
That vide of her cleaning her kitchen *yawn* makes it look so plain, bland, and average.

Who gives a flying duck about watching her tidy up? I do it daily and have no desire to film it. twit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.