The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And is the twit spending Mother’s Day with her children….. of course she’s not she dressed like Nelly the bleeping elephant scrubbing oven cleaner over her next stupid “interior design project”

The oven cleaner hack?!.....I'm embarrassed for you Charlotte!! What's wrong with sanding the table like normal people. Also.......hosing down your now unprotected wooden coffee table 🤦......designer you are not!!!!
Not to mention the highly toxic cleaner she’s rinsing all over the grass where her beloved dogs will be!!
Why is she such a twit!?!

Spot the difference…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She bought those gifts herself, aff linked them and staged the kids bringing them. Sad not to share a genuine moment, instead it’s all for content. And what does she look like prancing around like that in those overalls and belt. The table things looks disgusting and messy- it’s Mother’s Day have a day off from yourself.

Reactions: 11
Had to pop over for a look at those overalls 🙈 what the actual F 🤣
“what would my telly tubby name be”
Err how about twatty pratty?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That table looks awful, wonder if they needed some cash so sold the expensive table. Why not sand it down and wood bleach it to lighten it. As for the overalls there are no words bet her ‘interior design’ clients will love when she rocks up in them on armed with oven cleaner.!
Poor kids again filmed with fake affection, she doesn’t realise how lucky she is, I’ve not got my mum and my kids both worked yesterday. There she is no doubt slobbering out orders of when to come in, when to hug me etc and she will re film it if it’s not right.!

Reactions: 8
There is no way she received gifts that were conveniently diy stuff for a coffee table she had bought, aff linked the surprise gifts, stripped the table and made a reel all on Mother’s Day whilst enjoying Mother’s Day on the beach with fish and chips and an ice cream

so basically her Mother’s Day diy didn’t happen on Mother’s Day. Her poor kids being used as performing monkeys

Reactions: 12
I don't think that I've ever commented on Charlotte before. Today is a prize example of why she is disliked. Why film the present giving? Why feel the need to share it? This, Charlotte is why you're so unpopular. Just put your bloody phone down and live. Oh no, the freebies would dry up then, wouldn't they? Heaven forbid you have to pay for things like the rest of us!

Reactions: 17
Weight fluctuations are normal. But not the amount she gains in such a short space of time 🙄

Reactions: 6
All this 'lost my sparkle and now it is back' is actually just complete crap, she is attempting to drive up engagement prior to the secretive house move so she can get lots of free stuff... the 'spark' isn't back, it's ultimate 'smug' ready to show us the country manor style house with stables she has convinced her mum to buy with her.

Reactions: 16
All this 'lost my sparkle and now it is back' is actually just complete crap, she is attempting to drive up engagement prior to the secretive house move so she can get lots of free stuff... the 'spark' isn't back, it's ultimate 'smug' ready to show us the country manor style house with stables she has convinced her mum to buy with her.
100% this is exactly what I thought! She's been minimal effort with her Instagram for ages and now she's putting more effort in to up the engagement, up the followers in time for the move to get more freebies. So bleeping transparent I've unfollowed her can't be doing with the bullshit 😂

Reactions: 9
She can duck off with the trolling bollocks. Having an opinion isn’t trolling Charlotte. Tattle isn’t any different from having a natter over the garden fence

Reactions: 11
Speaking of which, I noticed she has re-followed The White Company and is now posting a sweeping montage of the store and tagging them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also as if she doesn’t know what to do with daffodil bulbs - “should I re-plant them??” Aka please all reply with this obvious advice to up my engagement

Reactions: 4
Weight fluctuations are normal. But not the amount she gains in such a short space of time 🙄
I know!!!! I have just seen her story for first time in months and last time I watched she was slim, after loosing weight from the last time she gained. But she’s shocked me! Didn’t expect that at al

Reactions: 2
Everything she is smug about, would make most of us run a mile in the other direction. She has and will never have anything I would want.

Reactions: 5
Also as if she doesn’t know what to do with daffodil bulbs - “should I re-plant them??” Aka please all reply with this obvious advice to up my engagement
Yes and I did reply and a nice reply and she read and ignored. 😡 so unfollowed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.