The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1000 for second hand furniture? Unless that cost £5/6k new on what planet is she on?
She'd be lucky to get £50-100 a piece. She must think that they come with some sort of provenance being used by such Instagram royalty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When they were trying to sell their house for a crazy price the description included it was an interior designed property that has appeared in various magazines!!!!! I’d be mortified including that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£1000 for second hand furniture? Unless that cost £5/6k new on what planet is she on?
She has the cheek of devil doesn’t she! Who on earth does she think she is?! I’m gobsmacked! Some sado will buy it off her tho, just so they can have something that was in an insta-huns home 🙄

Reactions: 9
I dont doubt its good quality and stuff like that is usually expensive especially compared to your Ikea stuff but its 2nd hand and she frequently films her animals scratching furniture 🙈

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to grab the attention of Oak furnitureland now? I reckon she’s after gifted bedroom furniture seeing as she is basing her whole bedroom around the lamps she’s purchased from there #asyoudo 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to grab the attention of Oak furnitureland now? I reckon she’s after gifted bedroom furniture seeing as she is basing her whole bedroom around the lamps she’s purchased from there #asyoudo 🙄
She couldn’t be more predictable if she tried

Walking with her pug and her smug face - she’s just so incredibly smug and pleased with herself isn’t she.

Reactions: 4
She made the lamp sell out people. How cringeworthy to claim that. It’s a bargain in the sale, in my experience things like that sell out pretty quick because people love a bargain. In addition, a sale is usually old, leftover stock so there not unlimited amounts of things. 2 more might have sold which may have had nothing to do with her.

My living room furniture is oak furniture land and I love it. It’s not a high end, Instagram worthy shop but is good quality and not ridiculously priced, much better than cotswold company! CC give away all their stuff for free so she’s probably bored of being the same as everyone else and is now trying to get in with a more “normal” brand - I’ve never seen them give freebies, will be annoyed if they do.

Is she actually trying to make money off a swipe up of that lamp from Amazon that she did NOT find?

Reactions: 7
recording herself weeding her driveway - is that what she considers content?
would have been more entertaining if someone had nicked her phone.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.