The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the room really goes...(what do I know I’m not a real life Instagram interior designer 😂)
Mirror from bay tree interiors
Bedding from la redoute
Bed from dreams
Same crappy rug that she uses in EVERY design
Charlotte furniture from dunelm
Wall hanging from Oliver bonas
People really pay for her to “source” these items and then she says can’t disclose where they’re from like she’s actually found stuff in the deep dark depths of a google search 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe cynical but, I personally thought when reading that card her daughter was told what to write by Joe. She 100% showed on the gram for Tattle

I've just had a nose through her "interiors" page and she has used that bloody awful scraggly white rug with diamonds on 95% of her projects 😬
I hate them rugs !!

Surely these people could have used Pinterest and google to themselves. It's not like she has sourced unique bits, loads of it is from Dunelm!
Y pay a interior designer when you can flick on Insta for ideas 😃. I don’t understand people. To much money.

Reactions: 6
Seems like she should just rename her “interior” account, an account for panelling, stupid trunks and the same design ripped off for every moment room. Surely her clients all don’t want the same design or do you think she pushes them to have it so it makes her life easier lol xx

Reactions: 4
Seems like she should just rename her “interior” account, an account for panelling, stupid trunks and the same design ripped off for every moment room. Surely her clients all don’t want the same design or do you think she pushes them to have it so it makes her life easier lol xx
If I was paying an interior designer to design a room I’d want something exciting. Art work fancie accessories that I’d never seen before or I’ve looked at but never been brave enough. Her designs are all samey and beige and I would definitely not pay an interior designer that goes to your everyday dunelm and the range. Don’t shoot me 🙈these shops have some really nice bits but you could save yourself a fortune and just do that yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice the other week when she listed all of Elsa’s hobbies /extra curricular activities? Swimming, dancing, ballet, gymnastics etc, Poor old Rory doesn’t get taken to any 😭 So much favouritism going on at that house

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I was paying an interior designer to design a room I’d want something exciting. Art work fancie accessories that I’d never seen before or I’ve looked at but never been brave enough. Her designs are all samey and beige and I would definitely not pay an interior designer that goes to your everyday dunelm and the range. Don’t shoot me 🙈these shops have some really nice bits but you could save yourself a fortune and just do that yourself
I really don’t know how she has such a big following. Her house is horrible. But better from she got the free floor down.

Reactions: 4
State of that couch 😳 I like how she just stands there videoing the car letting him do it 🙄

Reactions: 7
The snail stories early in the morning are making me want to vom. Why does she think anybody wants to see that? Especially at breakfast time. Rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Snaul grandma and proud. Did she or did she not kill the first load 🤫🤔.
Is she able to flog them for ££?! I don't know the going rate of snail babies
I know someone who got fish for her daughter and after a few weeks of bringing them home there were a whole load of snails in the tank, like an infestation. She was so grossed out and the pet store advised that you put a leaf in and they all go on the leaf and then you can relocate (or get rid.) as horrible as it sounds. Some eggs came from the tank at the fish store. I honestly do find it really gross, she is even hashtagging #snailhons just going a bit far I think.

Reactions: 2
I think she wants to come across as some beige David Attenborough. I just can’t imagine how much that house smells

• Haha
Sure that sofa was gifted so she wouldn’t give a tit, that’s why she carried on filming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.