The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over the fact they were both in the house all day and they sent their kid to school and went to breakfast and celebrated themselves 😬😬
its unfortunate it wasn’t a teacher training day (my childrens schoolfrown upon days off for no reason especially birthdays) but yeah, why was it about them?

Reactions: 2
taking a day off school because it’s your birthday? Do some parents allow this?!

I rarely take a day off work on MY birthday!

Reactions: 2
I personally would take my child out of school for their birthday, even more so if their birthday last year was in complete lockdown and this year it could be normal. Also I take my birthday off every year it’s an excuse to do something nice either on your own, with friends or my husband. Some people celebrate birthdays as if it’s Christmas which I think is fair enough

Reactions: 6
Did she go to this extreme with Rorys birthday is it just because it’s favourite child’s birthday

Reactions: 7
So those kids presumably will be outside overnight all night with 2m distancing even if it rains? Okay then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not saying I’ve stuck to every single lockdown rule since they began, but she’s definitely breaking the current restrictions with the party. I was confused at first, thinking to myself why would you broadcast that when it’s clearly going against the rules, surely you’d just keep it to yourself? Then I realised it’s because she can’t keep ANYTHING to herself. Nothing can be private. It’s actually pretty sad and I feel sorry for her kids.

Reactions: 11
I hope that no parent ever thinks that this type of event is normal for a child’s birthday party! It really isn’t necessary at all.

Reactions: 10
She’s clearly said she’s trying to get around lockdown. Just wanted to do an ‘instagrammable’ birthday party regardless of restrictions etc. Alot of us have kids that are having 2 birthdays still in lockdown. Just have a low key family celebration, kids are more than happy with that. Is she sleeping out there with them? I wouldn’t want my kids sleeping in someone’s garden overnight.

Reactions: 11
The thing that worries me most is the fact that she just told over one hundred thousand people on Instagram that there will be a tent of eight year old girls sleeping on their own in her garden tonight 🤯 Is it just me and my anxiety or is that stupid!? Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
taking a day off school because it’s your birthday? Do some parents allow this?!

I rarely take a day off work on MY birthday!
Fair enough if you have to work and you send them to school but it’s just the fact they both took the day off and still sent her 😂

Reactions: 4
So the kids are gonna be on there own?! Red flags!
Either that or I’m just a super over-protective parent!!!

Reactions: 7
Fair enough if you have to work and you send them to school but it’s just the fact they both took the day off and still sent her 😂
Im not someone who gets massively excited for my birthday, I don’t like or need the attention. When I see these instahuns hanging up their own bday banners it makes me cringe. I go all out for my daughter but she certainly doesn’t get to skip school.

regardless, Elsa is the favoured child - it’s ridiculously obvious.

Reactions: 5
The thing that worries me most is the fact that she just told over one hundred thousand people on Instagram that there will be a tent of eight year old girls sleeping on their own in her garden tonight 🤯 Is it just me and my anxiety or is that stupid!? Wow!
Anyone who has heard about the murder of Sophie Hook would get panicked over this! I know that's an extreme example but shes told 127k people!🤯

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.