The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the extortionately priced bedroom furniture hasn’t sold. Maybe you’ll have to put it on fb marketplace for £100 like the rest of us Charlotte?

Reactions: 8
She’s advertising the furniture as 2 years old but there’s posts from September 2016 with it on! Honestly what a liar 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she needs to sell the furniture to pay for her poor Mungo pugs vet bills because she won't have bothered insuring him..poor boy, that can't be comfortable x

Reactions: 5
She's gone out to celebrate her daughter's birthday ... whilst her daughter is at school ???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Joe sounds like a massive twit. Who shouts at a woman in labour and tells them that they are being ridiculous and to pull themselves together, really!? To be fair to Charlotte that must have been traumatic especially for her first birth, I've had a 40 hour labour followed by two precipitate labours and in my experience the quickest (my second labour) was the most traumatic. I can only imagine how she must have felt dealing with that as a first labour experience with an unsupportive husband. Her baby is still attached to the undelivered placenta and he tells her to go and get the phone to call an ambulance 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t roll my eyes any harder after those stories. Her kids probably think Joe is the hero because he spends more time with them and doesn’t shove a camera or phone in front of their face at every minor event

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Also - the size of her breakfast compared to his......I wonder when the fitness guru pretence is going to drop and she has to sell (ie overcharge for cheap tat) all her skinny clothes as they no longer fit?!

Reactions: 4
Also - the size of her breakfast compared to his......I wonder when the fitness guru pretence is going to drop and she has to sell (ie overcharge for cheap tat) all her skinny clothes as they no longer fit?!
😆😆I‘ve noticed this too the last few eating out posts and how clearly is still watching what he eats whilst she’s back to gorging on anything she can get her annoying chops around!! She’s the definition of yo yo dieter!

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over the fact they were both in the house all day and they sent their kid to school and went to breakfast and celebrated themselves 😬😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.