The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she could eat herself she would, the weight will creep back on then the same cycle again. Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 8
I like her blazer but she looks so smug. I think to get away with taking videos of yourself in the mirror you have #acthumble

Reactions: 6
White company oil's scents and candles are synthetic af and over priced don't fall for her working the company-daylight robbery,like a glade plug in ✌

Reactions: 7
The way she said jo malone went right through me I’m so surprised she never tagged them either ya know how she likes to try and be noticed

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be paying someone that doesn’t know the difference between a sieve and a colander to design my home 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way she said jo malone went right through me I’m so surprised she never tagged them either ya know how she likes to try and be noticed
She couldn’t afford jo malone 😂 she just about scrapes together for white company 😂

Reactions: 5
Jeez this women thinks she really is something special, she’s a very average at best looking frump!... with the personality of a dry cracker. Notice she’s back to eating out and drinking again.... let the pounds pile back on and we’ll conveniently forget what a healthy eating, exercising, mindful guru she is 🙄

Reactions: 9
I know Joe works from home now but gee…it looks like he has a lot of free time. Shopping with her yesterday and today a bike/scooter ride + breakfast by the beach! I wouldn’t want his employer peaking at Charlotte’s IG 😵💫

Reactions: 3
Joe quick, film my flat arse riding round to dull music. Aspirational hon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As parents of two young children why would you take leave when they are in school ? Surely you keep this time for school holidays of which there are many !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As parents of two young children why would you take leave when they are in school ? Surely you keep this time for school holidays of which there are many !!
To be fair he may have had to use up leave by a certain time or lose it. My employer does holiday from birthday month not the usual April-March

Reactions: 1
Hes probably not taken leave cause of lockdowns we havent and had loads to use up. Its a waste imo when you cant even have a good day trip because everything was closed. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To be fair he may have had to use up leave by a certain time or lose it. My employer does holiday from birthday month not the usual April-March
They don’t - it’s calendar years if you are a permanent member of staff. You can carry over holiday from a previous year, but that’s at your managers discretion and it has to be used in Q1 or lost. I know they did offer extra days last year due to the pandemic however not sure if it was continued into this year.
It’s probably because he’ll be back in the office again soon - the CEO doesn’t like zoom calls etc and wants them all back in the office as much as possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.