The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be really basic as I actually really like the new rooms she’s done for the little girl

Reactions: 5
I think the room is sweet and pretty but it’s similar to so many other little girls rooms. If you pay for a design service you would be expecting something a little more original. Ive seen so many rooms on Instagram like this, I can’t spot one original thing

Reactions: 12
Why’s she obsessed with those metal trunks in bedrooms? Does she think all kids go to boarding schools in WW2?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely these people could have used Pinterest and google to themselves. It's not like she has sourced unique bits, loads of it is from Dunelm!

Reactions: 11
Did she say how old the child is that the bedroom is for? I let my kids choose for themselves what they want for their rooms and you can tell 😂

Reactions: 2
Did she say how old the child is that the bedroom is for? I let my kids choose for themselves what they want for their rooms and you can tell 😂
Well exactly and if I said to my kids ‘I’m just going to pay a fumpy housewife to design your bedroom for you’ my kids would say thanks but no thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The card her daughter made is sweet but why the big deal about her being busy at work.? Geeze I’m constantly busy at work including all the way through lockdowns etc.! I’d love to workout and eat healthy but the last lockdown has been quick meals, snacks and quite frankly rushed of my feet, working, hubby working away, homeschooling lucky sometimes if I walk the dog before 10pm at night
And why overshare it on insta, keep it private it’s personal. If her account was a small private one fair enough, she’s the first to cry troll if someone says something g

Reactions: 7
When her kids are home shes always doing other crap like decorating or painting the same door for the 2929293th time. Soon as its school holidays or inservice days, here comes Handy Andy.

Shes not always at work thats bullshit and she knows it. I try to use the waking time of my kids where Im not working with them. I squeeze all the mundane stuff in as and when I can. Im not perfect and yes I do have stuff I do when the kids are about but I try balance it.

Reactions: 6
Interesting to learn what her daughter now thinks “being busy at work” is. 😂 I grew up watching my parents run around, not sit down until 10/11pm most nights - and because I too have a normal job, now do the same!

As nice as the little girls bedroom is, there's no wow factor to it which I would absolutely expect if employing an 'interior designer'. Anybody following a handful of the insta home accounts could have come up with that, or even better... And she's absolutely done those rugs and trunks to death, does she get commission for using them or something? 😉

Reactions: 4
Interesting to learn what her daughter now thinks “being busy at work” is. 😂 I grew up watching my parents run around, not sit down until 10/11pm most nights - and because I too have a normal job, now do the same!
Yes but she probably does look busy to her kids because she plans all jobs, errands, dog walks, gym trips etc during the morning school rush or the school holidays, anything to avoid her kids 😂 she then does f all between 9 and 3 😂

• Haha
I feel really uncomfortable her showing that card from Elsa - is it just me that thinks it’s not appropriate to share it? She wrote that for her mum not for 127,000 people to see. Jesus give your kid some privacy I don’t need to see thst

Reactions: 10
I feel really uncomfortable her showing that card from Elsa - is it just me that thinks it’s not appropriate to share it? She wrote that for her mum not for 127,000 people to see. Jesus give your kid some privacy I don’t need to see thst
Totally agree. Made me feel quite uncomfortable.

She needs to respect her family and their privacy. Stop whoring them out for some freebies.

• Heart

I agree. Things like these should be kept private. But I think she shares things like these to give the impression shes a fabulous mother because she reads here people think otherwise.

I agree. Things like these should be kept private. But I think she shares things like these to give the impression shes a fabulous mother because she reads here people think otherwise.
She needs a pat on the back and empty praise from strangers in her phone. The card from her daughter should be more than enough!!!

She needs a pat on the back and empty praise from strangers in her phone. The card from her daughter should be more than enough!!!
Exactly what I was going to say! Who feels the need to prove to strangers that you’re a good mum? Quite sad really!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.