The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seemed sexual and odd in that last vlog. Couldn’t watch it I mean who the duck would so we care about her hair lol. Absolutely no content the most boring people ever

Reactions: 4
They seemed sexual and odd in that last vlog. Couldn’t watch it I mean who the duck would so we care about her hair lol. Absolutely no content the most boring people ever
I passed it up so fast. Who the hell wants to watch Tim help Ella put on a wig. They are really hitting the curb at this point. No life at all

Reactions: 5
I didn’t watch it. Mins in and I thought are they actually taking the piss. They were acting odd like they were drunk or something. Creepy
---
So yest afternoon Tim and Ella and here where at the gym. Where were the kids one of which is just one yrs old. Ella is such a neglectful parent she cannot leave them all with hosanna whi is 11 that’s illegal. Are the people that gave her a parenting award if all this behaviour not to mention they still don’t have any stair gates up in their house
---
I didn’t watch it. Mins in and I thought are they actually taking the piss. They were acting odd like they were drunk or something. Creepy
---
So yest afternoon Tim and Ella and here where at the gym. Where were the kids one of which is just one yrs old. Ella is such a neglectful parent she cannot leave them all with hosanna whi is 11 that’s illegal. Are the people that gave her a parenting award if all this behaviour not to mention they still don’t have any stair gates up in their house
Heze

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tim’s put up a story of harper and Halle doing their first game. Why aren’t the kids at school and also Halle and harper are two years apart so they wouldn’t be playing in the same match together. Very odd
---
And who is this match with. Chelsea? They would not be in one together they are diff ages. Nothing is ever explained

Last edited:
It’s always the kids doing all the work while Tim is there behind the camera/phone being lazy never having to life a finger and work hard. It should be him going out to work everyday putting in long hours to make the money. It’s his and Ella’s responsibility to take care of and provide for all kids him and Ella have selfishly brought into this world for money and attention. He’s always in the house with his feet up filming the kids outside training all day long no matter how cold and wet is it outside he’ll be inside nice and warm on the PlayStation or watching tv but making sure the kids know he’s watching them so they feel pressure to keep practicing and not be failures in his eyes or else he’ll go mad at them. When he does go outside it’s just so he can stand on the sidelines acting overly friendly with the scouts and coaches to try become best friends with them for his own selfish reasons to get his kids accepted into things, make money using his kids and get more attention on the family he desperately craves. No idea what any of these scouts or coaches could like about Tim but him having followers or the YouTube channel has something to do with it.

He takes credit for everything the kids do or achieve especially anything Heze achieves or wins, Tim is right there acting like he’s the one who has achieved or won the award giving a huge speech on social media making it all about himself every single time. He’s already using the kids to make him money so if Heze ever made it pro you already know Tim will somehow get control over the bank account and will pocket a lot of money and if that happens you’ll see him driving around in a Lamborghini that his son paid for but he’ll act like he worked hard and paid for it himself the same way him and Ella act like they make all the money now and go designer shopping and nights in hotels bragging about everything.

I watch Eastenders and there’s a storyline about a man and his dad who adopted him the story is about race which isn’t relevant to the point I’m about to make but watching it there’s another part of the story that is relevant it made me think of how Tim is with the kids , the man is talking about how growing up his dad constantly pushed him into being the best boxer possible having him train constantly , making him feel like a failure if he didn’t win and do well and that was the only time his dad ever praised him and made him feel worthy was when he was winning at boxing and doing well at it cause the rest of the time his dad had no zero interest in him. Obviously that storyline has racism involved in it which plays the biggest part in why the adopted dad always treated his son terribly but the part about boxing is just like how Tim treats his kids when it comes to football he only sees them as worth something when they’re doing well at football and making him money.

Ella is saying in a short story how busy she is. Taking heze to the dentist lol. I do that. They had to go and buy food for the girls lunches as they at football. God knows why it’s day time but what she’s meant to do is make them a pack up the night before. Again she’s lazy. Then they have to do a vlog. Ella is not in the real world. People later have to get kids from school she doesn’t. Come home from work cook etc. all she talks about is her bleeping football she she’s the best mum in the world. All they do is exploit them kids for money
---
Again pure evidence the kids don’t have any homeschooling at all. They is pure truency the parents should be fined

Last edited:
Tim’s put up a story of harper and Halle doing their first game. Why aren’t the kids at school and also Halle and harper are two years apart so they wouldn’t be playing in the same match together. Very odd
---
And who is this match with. Chelsea? They would not be in one together they are diff ages. Nothing is ever explained
There's some kind of girls tournament/camp thing going on for wemakefootballers I think. Not sure. I'm guessing no school today over there? Random to have that smack in the middle of the week. I'm not even talking about the Grimwades, they don't ever make sure their kids get an education, but all the other kids not in school. Also I think both Halle and Haper would technically fall under u10 right? Halle's 10 and Harper is 9.
---
Ella is saying in a short story how busy she is. Taking heze to the dentist lol. I do that. They had to go and buy food for the girls lunches as they at football. God knows why it’s day time but what she’s meant to do is make them a pack up the night before. Again she’s lazy. Then they have to do a vlog. Ella is not in the real world. People later have to get kids from school she doesn’t. Come home from work cook etc. all she talks about is her bleeping football she she’s the best mum in the world. All they do is exploit them kids for money
---
Again pure evidence the kids don’t have any homeschooling at all. They is pure truency the parents should be fined
lol really? She didn't know they would have games in advance or something? That's a mess. She's doing that thing influencers do about complaining to be busy all the while just doing normal everyday stuff.

Reactions: 3
Oh maybe it’s half term there now then. Ours is next week. No halle is 9 nearly 10 and harper is 8. So harper would be in u9s and Halle in u10s. I know as my sons in football u13s. They would not be playing in the same team at all being two yrs apart. This we make footballers doesn’t seem to have the same rules as normal clubs them if that’s who they are.
---
In fact harper wou be U8s sorry and halls u10. If they both playing in the same game it’s not a proper team really unless they are saying harper is that gd but that doesn’t happen they wou all be the same age. Odd. They never explain to they
---
Ella it’s mum. She just follows Tim round as she doesn’t trust him. They went Kate night shopping the night before obv leaving the kids at home spending heze money
---
Ella’s no mum
---
Those camp things they do parents drop off the kids for the day as we have them here with my son’s team too. Ella and Tim just seem to hang around all the time and won’t leave their kids alone

Last edited:
Oh maybe it’s half term there now then. Ours is next week. No halle is 9 nearly 10 and harper is 8. So harper would be in u9s and Halle in u10s. I know as my sons in football u13s. They would not be playing in the same team at all being two yrs apart. This we make footballers doesn’t seem to have the same rules as normal clubs them if that’s who they are.
---
In fact harper wou be U8s sorry and halls u10. If they both playing in the same game it’s not a proper team really unless they are saying harper is that gd but that doesn’t happen they wou all be the same age. Odd. They never explain to they
---
Ella it’s mum. She just follows Tim round as she doesn’t trust him. They went Kate night shopping the night before obv leaving the kids at home spending heze money
---
Ella’s no mum
---
Those camp things they do parents drop off the kids for the day as we have them here with my son’s team too. Ella and Tim just seem to hang around all the time and won’t leave their kids alone
Ah, I see. Did they mention anything about Hosanna did?

Ah, I see. Did they mention anything about Hosanna did?
They said she was playing in a separate game. See she is two yrs older then Halle and Halle is two yrs old then harper. It’s not really a proper team then just some fun and they would need to be in a team to have gained access to Chelsea

Reactions: 2
They said she was playing in a separate game. See she is two yrs older then Halle and Halle is two yrs old then harper. It’s not really a proper team then just some fun and they would need to be in a team to have gained access to Chelsea
Yeah, that's strange. Just looked and it looked like the team they were on had girls ranging from a bunch of different ages (going by height), while the other team seemed to have girls that looked around the same age. Harper and Halle also were dressed differently than the other girls on their team. According to Tim Halle scored 2 goals and Harper 1 and their team won.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, that's strange. Just looked and it looked like the team they were on had girls ranging from a bunch of different ages (going by height), while the other team seemed to have girls that looked around the same age. Harper and Halle also were dressed differently than the other girls on their team. According to Tim Halle scored 2 goals and Harper 1 and their team won.
It’s not real football at all just messing around. They can’t all be diff ages in a proper football association
---
On one team I mean

Poor hosanna they are working her down to the ground. She’s 11 a a child these parents are disgusting as we know all they want is a footballers wage coming in for their kids that they will live off in the future

That last vlog omg. Tim was making heze brag and brag more and he kept putting in comments to brag again. A very unhealthy vlog of how to make your child arrogant. These comments they keep to themselves as a family not 18 mins of constant showing off. They must have horrible characters as a family and this is why they don’t have real friends just family. Also notice how everyone is “uncle” just how the girls talk everyone is “aunty”

What was the news that Halle was crying about in one of the latest vlogs?

I can’t watch and I couldn’t see anyone breakdown what it was in this thread.

Reactions: 1
What was the news that Halle was crying about in one of the latest vlogs?

I can’t watch and I couldn’t see anyone breakdown what it was in this thread.
Fake crying of course. Getting into the shadow squad of Chelsea which is one below the academy in three days of training with the foundation squad. Diff stairs to what they said before as they said she was in the shadow squad straight away. Their stilted never make sense
---
Stories

Last edited:
That last vlog omg. Tim was making heze brag and brag more and he kept putting in comments to brag again. A very unhealthy vlog of how to make your child arrogant. These comments they keep to themselves as a family not 18 mins of constant showing off. They must have horrible characters as a family and this is why they don’t have real friends just family. Also notice how everyone is “uncle” just how the girls talk everyone is “aunty”
lol yeah ran across the thumbnail and title. That vlog seemed like a way to brag about Heze's accomplishments without making it obvious.

lol yeah ran across the thumbnail and title. That vlog seemed like a way to brag about Heze's accomplishments without making it obvious.
Yet his original teams were managed by his dad Tim. People they knew in other teams were called uncles and now he’s at Chelsea and time friends with the Chelsea scout. Seems like contacts have been going on a long time for what they do

This made me think about when that interior designer woman was at their home in the videos and Ella and Tim kept saying to the kids to call her aunty and to say thank you aunty on repeat and the poor woman looked so uncomfortable 😂 she kept side eyeing them like she was thinking wtf.

Ella and Tim kept telling the kids to hug her too it was so forced cause it wasn’t like it’s a long time friend of the family who knows the kids and is comfortable being called aunty , this woman was a complete stranger just trying to do her job and be professional but in the end they just where using her for content and never where going to actually pay her. They did the same in a video of someone Tim knew getting the kids to call him uncle and the face on the man he looked confused but I think what makes it worse is the kids are told to people please and act like this they’re used by their parents to get what their parents want.